www.lockon.ru back online

Disc version doesn't require activation, only a once a week disc check. If there's no disc version of LOBS I won't be buying it.

I'm in total agreement, I currently have a DL and a CD version of Lock-On, I've had no problem what so ever with the CD. I will only buy BS if it's offered on a CD/DVD.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

Working here too now :D I just wonder why it took so long...

As for Dl or CD version of BS, I think I'd get the DL again just because I really hate having to put the CD in even if its once per week.

Unless I change my hardware I don't need to reactivate with new activation key as registry backup does the trick.

No longer active in DCS...

Just tested out the http://www.lockon.ru/ web-site. Works OK and I even logged on with my password and got my product serial number..

Pheww! Finally! Sheeesh!

I was able to d/l the 1.12b patch but the StarForce driver uninstall utility and Lock On v.1.1: Flaming Cliffs Activation Store Utility could not be downloaded from lockon.co.uk

ZoomBoy

My Flight Sims Page

- Link to My Blog - Sims and Things - DCS Stuff++

- Up-to-Speed Guides to the old Lockon A10A and Su-25T

- Some missions [needs update]