Russian Pilots Have More Fun

And here's proof! 45sec divx .avi from the documentary Nova: Top Gun Over Moscow...

http://w13.easy-share.com/1668111.html

I ripped the whole thing to .avi, it's 200mb, but when I put it in a split archive and tried to upload it (I went to bed and left it running) it locked up my browser(problem with easy-share maybe?), so I'm not sure how to get the whole thing to you guys, but it's an excellent documentary...you can buy it from amazon if you can't wait for me to figure out how to get it uploaded somewhere...

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

For those who don't know, that was Jeffrey Ethell, a highly respected and sadly mourned military aircraft buff, especailly the warbirds. His own P-38 killed him in a 1997 accident. Besides publishing dozens of books, he was regularly interviewed by Discovery Wings (The Flying Fortress episode was dedicated to him posthumuously) and other popular aviation publications.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/topgun/ethell3.html

-EB

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

I should have mentioned that was 'fighter writer' himself in the clip...I'm trying to upload it at files-upload.com right now...so far so good...should have a link for you tomorrow morning. Lots of good stuff in this documentary...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Doing such things or crazier (inverted low level runway passes in a su-25T) is one thing, doing such deeds in the real world without lawn darting is something else. Wow.

Wasn't it some wings episode in which he flew the Su-27UB? I remember he said the su-27UB gained speed so fast that you had to pull up immediately after rotation in order not to overspeed the landing gear.

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

I have the video in tape. I thought at the time it wasnt fun for the pilots at all. They have been reduced to aerial cab drivers for girl screaming westerners for making money to keep their jobs open instead of hot dogging on their own and make some real training ours.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

I'm no whiz at videos...how can I encode it so it's larger and not a HUGE file? I think it still looks okay and is a manageable size. And every night I have to let it run to upload cuts into my torrent time!!! hehe

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

great video, would be nice if there was a higher quality out there. I tried to look for it via torrent/e-mule. Colt, if you can manage to rip a higher quality version, doesn't matter how big it is, like 700 mb, i would like to get this awesome vid.