Mission 1 broken on Open Beta 2.5.4?

Hi all

I just started this campaign and I'm on latest OB, 2.5.4.

Something is wrong with the first mission. According to the briefing, I am able to continue my route as soon as Ford5 relieves me. For that, it should to a hot refuel at the airport and return. I see Ford5 together with the Springfields RTB'ing and doing their runway approach, but no-one ever lands and they just keep redoing their approach.

For kicks, I tried to go ahead and land myself, not expecting a landing clearance. As soon as I touched down, I also got a 'go around, runway occupied' call from ATC.

So something is blocking up the runway it seems...

Allright I just tried out the mission on latest Release and it seems to be fine there.

Something I noticed, is that in the Open Beta, there were 2 aircraft sitting on the taxiways at the end of the runway, while in Release, all aircraft seemed to take the second to last taxiway out (or at least taxied away/took off properly...)

• 1 month later...

Not, just on OB, the release version shows the same problem.

OS: Windows 10 64-bit | CPU: Intel i7-7700K @4.2GHz | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders 11GB | RAM: G-Skill 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4/3600MHz | SSD: 480gb Corsair HyperX | MoBo: EVGA Z270 Stinger | Oculus Rift | HOTAS Warthog

• 2 weeks later...

It worked for me after yeterdays update, after the 20min didn't receive a confirmation about the relieving ...

When arrived to Nellis, landed without clearance clearance, and it told me the mision was Ok.

BTW, how is this supossed to be fun ?

I really expected more from a redflag, if it's about realism, IRL they don't receive briefing with some voice, only PDFs ?

It worked for me after yeterdays update, after the 20min didn't receive a confirmation about the relieving ...

When arrived to Nellis, landed without clearance clearance, and it told me the mision was Ok.

Yes, it gives you "Mission success" but still bugged.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

• 5 months later...

Completed it yesterday: received inbound confirmation form ATC but landing request dialog line never shows up. I've flied in circle for a while over nellis giving couple of other packages the time to land and then landed whitout clearance: 100 score and mission success ;-)

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

• 1 year later...

Same issues still present with Mission 1. I flew it today with OB 2.5.6.59625, and it seems that an F-15 is trying to park at an occupied parking space (F141) where a static aircraft is positioned. As a result, there is a massive queue of planes on the taxi way behind it that eventually queue all the way back to the Runway and prevent further AI landings.

Got the mission success message after landing without clearance and taxiing to parking, but it's a simple fix. I tried to save a track of it, but going to the Tracks folder after coming out of DCS, and there was no track file recorded...

image.png

Edited by Highwayman-Ed

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]