Issue with the Radeon HD 2900 XT?

ok here is a new one for you guys

i have a ATI 2900 and i have a dual monitor set up.... but when i try to enable AA or AS in the CCC or right clicking on the icon for even both monitors none shows up in lockon, i still have jaggies and i know i turned it on.... but in other games i leave it on app controlled and it works great... why is it not working for lockon? I have driver and CCC version 7.6 :helpsmilie:

I have X1950XTX and remember with Catalyst 7.4 I could not get FSAA or AA to work even if I enabled them in CCC. It was working fine with 7.3 then again working fine with 7.5 and now with 7.6 it's working just fine again... in fact on my machine I find these latest 7.6 to be best drivers so far as LockOn playes very smooth now...

Try uninstalling them... run DriverCleanerPro to delete all ATI driver entries.. then reinstall 7.6 again and see if that fixes it.

Oh and by the way... did you try running 1 monitor only and see if it works then? Also could it be ATI TrayTools conflicting (of you use it)?

I see also games like ArmA require you to leave FSAA and AA to application controled and set them up within game... LockOn works other way around (need to set it up in graphics drivers).

• Like 1

No longer active in DCS...

I confirm, even with AA enable in driver, it does not appear to be on in game.

Correction. Using ATI Tray tools game profile, it does not work. With it turned on in CCC and with ATI tray tools NOT loaded, it works.

• Like 1

ok here is a new one for you guys

i have a ATI 2900 and i have a dual monitor set up.... but when i try to enable AA or AS in the CCC or right clicking on the icon for even both monitors none shows up in lockon, i still have jaggies and i know i turned it on.... but in other games i leave it on app controlled and it works great... why is it not working for lockon? I have driver and CCC version 7.6 :helpsmilie:

Lock On doesn't support dual monitor!

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

Ummm Viper thats false because when i had my old computer i ran 2 monitors fine...with AA and AS just fine... i only ran lockon on one monitor and had the other one as desktop to have vents and other things on it.

thanks Kuky for the info i'll try some of it out.

Lock On doesn't support dual monitor!

Try again! :smilewink:

With.JPG

• Like 1

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |

WOW Lawndart that is AMAZING!!!! i must go now and wipe the drool off my shirt! :D:D

Sorry bud, but here's a another reason for you to change your shirt one more time: http://forum.virtualthunderbirds.com/viewtopic.php?t=1649&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45

OT: This is Gunner's Pit... he's still working on it, but with the 42" Sony LCD in front it looks pretty sweet.

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |

:shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::surprise::surprise::surprise: WOW... he must have it made! :thumbup: thanks for sharing Lawndart

Now that is about the coolest set of pictures of of Sim Pits that I've seen in quite a while ... And It certainly is the best Jet pits that I've ever seen... That's some serious dedication, and I'm sure that it costs a consideral amount of cash... Gentleman "OUTSTANDING".....

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

Sorry bud, but here's a another reason for you to change your shirt one more time: http://forum.virtualthunderbirds.com/viewtopic.php?t=1649&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45

OT: This is Gunner's Pit... he's still working on it, but with the 42" Sony LCD in front it looks pretty sweet.

:punk: :punk: :punk:

Intel Xeon E5-1650 v2

ASUS Sabertooth X79

4 x 4GB Crucial Ballistix VLP PC3-12800

ASUS Cerberus GTX 1070 Ti 8 Gb

Seasonic Platinum 860W

Thrustmaster Cougar Uber II Nxt

CH Products PT/TQ/MFP

Slaw Pedals

TrackIR 5

WTF OMG OMG OMG :surprise::crazy:

That is what I call a successful pimp my pit!

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

Just wait until it's finished! :huh: I'm sure Gunner will post something when it's done... but then of course, it may never be completely finished?! With a project (labor of love) like this, it will just keep getting better and better... Last I heard he was working on the center console and eventually there might be a combining glass (HUD) with nothing but the HUD info on the screen from the game itself to fit on the actual glass in the cockpit.

Btw, I like the phrase: "Pimp my pit"!!!:megalol: