Duelality

OMFG!!!!!!!!!

:holiday::beer::cheer3nc::bounce::prop::yay::clap::worthy::punk::clap_2::juggle::blink:

That was intense! I just too bad, i just can't give you enough rep!

Friggin' amazing editing! keep it up!

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

With no disrespect to Kato, LD, and GA, that, sir, was by far the best sim video that I have ever seen. You have an amazing talent and I could not believe my eyes at what I was seeing out of puny little FS9. I can't imagine what you could do with Lock:On. Simply amazing stuff there man...:notworthy:

Rhino2007VBA_sig.jpg

• ED Team
With no disrespect to Kato, LD, and GA, that, sir, was by far the best sim video that I have ever seen. You have an amazing talent and I could not believe my eyes at what I was seeing out of puny little FS9. I can't imagine what you could do with Lock:On. Simply amazing stuff there man...:notworthy:

I agree completely. Nellen is truly a master when it comes to movie making and editing.

That's a frikkin awsome movie... I can't even pick a best part... Good job!

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If lockon only looked like that.. :cry:

By the way, the in-cockpit shots, when you show HUD footage and such, did you actually fly with these cockpits in FS and then add the hud afterwards or.. ?

I added the Head Up Displays afterwards in AE. The cockpits are in game, and are full 3d with 6DOF support, and look great, except FS has notoriously horrible HUDS, so I just turned those off.

Wow! I was wondering, did you create the models too? Is there a possibility to get them somewhere? Nice visual effects and stunts! very well thought!

I didn't create the models of the aircraft. The F-15C was from IRIS, and the skin was by me. The SU-27B was from Alphasim, and the skin was essentially ICE's mustard yellow skin for lockon, but I 'chopped it up and re-fitted it to the Alphasim FS model.

The only modeling that I had to do was of the missiles that I used for the combat sequences (since you obviously cant fire missiles in fs2004), so I modelled an Aim-7M sparrow, Aim-9M sidewinder, R-73 archer, and R-27 alamo 3d models to use for those individual sequences you see in the movie.

I then had to integrate these 3d models with the footage that I had obtained from the game with fraps. This uses a technique called "matchmoving", where you take the footage and then re-create the 3d camera movement in a 3d environment to insert CG elements and have it synch up with the footage.

I also used this technique to insert the massive dust clouds behind the aircraft when they were on the deck, the tracer rounds when they were dogfighting, Flares, and the massive explosion at the end. This also involved camera matchmoving, but utilized 3D particle engines.

F*** Me that was incredible :thumbup::thumbup: .. best I've ever seen by a long way ..

I didn't create the models of the aircraft. The F-15C was from IRIS, and the skin was by me. The SU-27B was from Alphasim, and the skin was essentially ICE's mustard yellow skin for lockon, but I 'chopped it up and re-fitted it to the Alphasim FS model.

The only modeling that I had to do was of the missiles that I used for the combat sequences (since you obviously cant fire missiles in fs2004), so I modelled an Aim-7M sparrow, Aim-9M sidewinder, R-73 archer, and R-27 alamo 3d models to use for those individual sequences you see in the movie.

I then had to integrate these 3d models with the footage that I had obtained from the game with fraps. This uses a technique called "matchmoving", where you take the footage and then re-create the 3d camera movement in a 3d environment to insert CG elements and have it synch up with the footage.

I also used this technique to insert the massive dust clouds behind the aircraft when they were on the deck, the tracer rounds when they were dogfighting, Flares, and the massive explosion at the end. This also involved camera matchmoving, but utilized 3D particle engines.

Again Nellen, Keep up the good work!!! Do you have more work we can see?

Cheers!

Galgaze

Dood that is UNBELIEVEABLE!

There is a gaming channel on Sky(291) and they have a website http://www.xleague.tv/Portal/home.aspx .

They have just said that they are having a competition for gaming movies. The prize is a Nintendo Wii followed with a couple of games. If you upload your video, you will win with no difficulty what so ever!

Moderator doesnt like it :(