Beautiful Update ED - Thanks!

Captain Spears

Check what happens in the new update when you shoot the 50 cals into the water! After I found out, I just emptied my whole mags into the sea online and had to rtb. lol.gif

Mk84 compression wave ftw!

Cougar, CH and Saitek PnP hall sensor kits + shift registers: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=220916

Shapeways store for DIY flight simming equipment and repair: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/rel4y-diy-joystick-flight-simming

Did this update decrease the number of tracer bullets in the magazines? Because I love that!

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

Concur 110%, it looks gorgeous. I've never flown around in the f2 view for so long! The metallic reflection of a newer polished panel, next to an older worn one. The oil stains, smoke stains, panels lines. Superb. The new cockpit even looks good zoomed in from the f2 view.

How do I know if I have the updated version? I jumped in the mustang yesterday and I'm not seeing any difference. I was just thinking the changes were subtle, but you guys make it sound like that's not the case at all.

I am new to the game so maybe I just haven't been flying the mustang long enough to notice what changed?

I also have the 109 and 190 but haven't checked the 109 yet, and haven't even used the 190 since purchasing.

Also, what are "Mipmaps in the cockpit for the instruments"?

How do I know if I have the updated version? I jumped in the mustang yesterday and I'm not seeing any difference. I was just thinking the changes were subtle, but you guys make it sound like that's not the case at all.

I am new to the game so maybe I just haven't been flying the mustang long enough to notice what changed?

I also have the 109 and 190 but haven't checked the 109 yet, and haven't even used the 190 since purchasing.

I could have written that myself. :)