Crash after new patch beta

sanc2775

Tried a clean and repair, and deleting the fxo and metashaders folders?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gumbo's Flying Circus - Visit Twitch to Watch!

PC Specs: 2700x @ 4Ghz, 32Gb 3200 DDR4, 8GB Palit RTX 2080, Intel SSD7 NvMe, Samsung 860 Evo SSD, AOC G2460PF 144hz 1ms 1080p Freesync monitor, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, Thrustmaster Warthog, TrackHat :pilotfly:

For my two penneth.

Shrek Squadron has the same issue earlier this evening but when all clients and the server had done what Elliotc26 said we ran a stable PG multiplayer mission for a couple of hours we only stopped because people logged off.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TrubshawRN -=SHREK 94=-

After the last patch my game continues crashing I did everything you recommend to try to fix the problem but nothing fixes it apparently the new patch came with an bug and only dcs can fix some help please I'll appreciate it.

I have the same problem.

After the latest update, DCS wont start up. :cry:

Successfully updated to 2.5.4.25729.

But crashes during loading.

Did a repair, but no results.

Best regards Grippen7

Try and delete all the files in the bin folder except the DCS_updater.exe and do a repair...

i7-6700K || 64 GB DDR4 || GTX TITAN X 12 GB || TM Warthog HOTAS ||

TheAwesomePedals || OpenTrack-Custom clip || Logitech G13 and G35

F-14 | F/A-18C | A10-C | AV-8B NA | M-2000C | MiG-21bis | Ka50 | UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2 | FC3 | CA

Caucasus | Nevada NTTR | Persian Gulf

If you can build it why not!!!

Add me to the list. 2 hard locks within minutes since the patch was installed. No issues before that.

Actually mine may have been due to a 6+ year old ssd drive going bad. Same thing happened in xplane with hd light on solid. I swapped it out and will see if that was the culprit or not.

Edited by j0nx

ROTORCRAFT RULE

GB Aorus Ultra Z390| 8700K @ 4.9GHz | 32 GB DDR4 3000 | MSI GTX 1080ti | Corsair 1000HX | Silverstone FT02-WRI | Nvidia 3D Vision Surround | Windows 10 Professional X64

Volair Sim Cockpit, Rift S, Saitek X-55 HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Microsoft FF2, OE-XAM Bell 206 Collective, C-Tek anti-torque pedals

UH-1, SA342, Mi-8, KA50, AV8B, P-51D, A-10C, L39, F86, Yak, NS-430, Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf

After the last patch my game continues crashing I did everything you recommend to try to fix the problem but nothing fixes it apparently the new patch came with an bug and only dcs can fix some help please I'll appreciate it.

Then you must be very lucky while my DCS sim wont even start after the latest (beta) update. :-(

Hope they will bring out a fix soon for this problem.

Best regards Grippen7

More info is needed in order to find the cause .. please upload your dcs.log to take a peek at it.

Best regards

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB