Uh...

Yeah, wondered what that was about. Should we be excited? Or scared?

Lt. Commander Block: Every aerial photo and recon report indicate a defensive arsenal in the D, and perhaps negative C, categories. There's also some anti-aircraft squadrons.

Admiral Benson: I don't have a clue what you're talkin' about, Phil. Not a clue. I have a shell the size of a fist in my head. Pork Chop Hill. The only way I can make this toupee to stay on is by magnetizing the entire upper left quadrant of my skull, so you just go ahead and do what you do.

Yeah, wondered what that was about. Should we be excited? Or scared?

Scared, this is a clear sign no game will ever be released again, and you'll have to pay all game developers a monthly fee to stop them eating your house!

Something like that.

I hope so

You don't ask for much do you.

Just a demo... till september, of course. We expect the BS's release in autumn, don't we?;)

Do we? I hadn't really thought about it to be honest, kept thinking to myself 'ha, look at those suckers waiting for their precious release date' never occured I'd be impatient for it. I doubt I'd get it on release though, as I will have university then and things will be hectic. Not a good a release date for me (if ED are reading and need help deciding when :P) I'll still buy it anyway because they deserve it.

Do we? I hadn't really thought about it to be honest, kept thinking to myself 'ha, look at those suckers waiting for their precious release date' never occured I'd be impatient for it. I doubt I'd get it on release though, as I will have university then and things will be hectic. Not a good a release date for me (if ED are reading and need help deciding when :P) I'll still buy it anyway because they deserve it.

Heh, OM makes every patch for the Il2 exactly when I have a midyear))) It continues from 2004)))

This is gonna be an excruciatingly long month and a bit ahead till the end of July with all the speculation and rumours that are gonna start flying thick and Fast around these Forums me thinks...........:alien:

<*Pulls up the Lazy Boy, grabs a Cold One, and starts on the Popcorn*>

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

They are announcing FM for all flyable airframes, with clickable cockpits in a patch, which will be released tomorrow.

The bad news is it's not downloadable, you have to order a cd that santa will deliver in person. Signature required so be home tomorrow!

Oh and if you order within the first 3 seconds you get an f-16 with FM + clickable. So refresh, refresh, refresh!

They are announcing FM for all flyable airframes, with clickable cockpits in a patch, which will be released tomorrow.

The bad news is it's not downloadable, you have to order a cd that santa will deliver in person. Signature required so be home tomorrow!

Oh and if you order within the first 3 seconds you get an f-16 with FM + clickable. So refresh, refresh, refresh!

I will jump off a bridge if that happens.