F-14 Release Date Discussion Thread

zhujiammy

Not sure why the Steam date has changed. This does not come from us. Sorry guys!

tumblr_milkxqWuX91s4z9hmo5_250.gif

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so can we take this as an official statatement then? This is getting hilarious

Its been hilarious for a while now. :lol:

**Depending on your definition of hilarious**

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Still having a lot of problem to follow HB communication strategy...:D

I think this is fairly accurate... No offense to the HB guys, but its been pretty bad/hilarious to watch...

giphy.gif

Still having a lot of problem to follow HB communication strategy...:D

That is by design. They want to keep the community in a fervor. If they came right and said March 21 is the absolute release date, the hype would have died down until the date drew near.

Instead they get much more mileage out of stringing it along while still having the safety net of falling back on "well we told you from the beginning" while teasing statements like "Targeting December" but guaranteeing Winter 2019 in the Cobra post last fall, and statements like "soon" and "right around the corner"

I have said all along it will be ~March 20 (a Wednesday - OB update day) anything else is just pie in the sky fuel for the hype train

That is by design. They want to keep the community in a fervor. If they came right and said March 21 is the absolute release date, the hype would have died down until the date drew near.

Instead they get much more mileage out of stringing it along while still having the safety net of falling back on "well we told you from the beginning" while teasing statements like "Targeting December" but guaranteeing Winter 2019 in the Cobra post last fall, and statements like "soon" and "right around the corner"

I have said all along it will be ~March 20 (a Wednesday - OB update day) anything else is just pie in the sky fuel for the hype train

They should just say a date already

I don't understand why Hoggit is used for communication at all. These are the official forums. It just adds to the confusion and spread of misinformation.

:thumbup:

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

Too bad the 20th is Stable branch update day. the 13th is the last OB update day in their window.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

Standby, to Standby - Standard HB status update whole things turned into a meme

giphy.gif

And if they missed that said date, we would have to lock this thread ;)

No one wants that! ;)

And if they missed that said date, we would have to lock this thread ;)
...more like, they need to change names and move to another country. ;)

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

I don't understand why Hoggit is used for communication at all. These are the official forums. It just adds to the confusion and spread of misinformation.

We communicate in both.

We use hoggit because it's the biggest DCS community. And it's fun.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/