F/A-18C HORNET pit V1.8 & F/A-18C HORNET cleanpit

• 5 months later...
Updated the F/A-18C HORNET pit to V1.42

ED added illumination on some knobs on INTR LT panel and EXT LT panel. So I did too.

Hello again!

hope is all well with you and family.

When possible can you update the Hornet Pit please? In last ED update (20/05/2020) they changed the LTD/R panel textures (switch has now 2 positions) and probably other textures.

Best regards,

F.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

Hi Many thanks for the update, I love the pit, but the cockpit pit lights are so dim in VR as to be unreadble any chance that you could increase the view angle on them ?

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
Updated the F/A-18C HORNET pit to V1.5

Fixed lighting in cockpit, and some other minor changes.

Thank you once again for your work. I use your cockpit since ever!

Keep up.

Best wishes,

F.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

• 3 weeks later...
Updated the F/A-18 HORNET pit to V1.51

New textures for canopy frame, and some other minor changes.

Also updated the screenshot pictures.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...

Updated the F/A-18C HORNET pit to V1.53

Did some work on all the textures in the back of the cockpit and some other minor changes.

And added some additional options, like grey sidewall panels and tan seat covers.

Updated the F/A-18C HORNET pit to V1.53

Did some work on all the textures in the back of the cockpit and some other minor changes.

And added some additional options, like grey sidewall panels and tan seat covers.

Awesome! thank you once again.

F.

• 1 month later...

Thank you again! :)

• 5 weeks later...

I have added the "F/A-18C HORNET cleanpit" in the first post.

These are the default cockpit textures without the chipped paint, and without most of the scratches, dents and bumps.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Bummer changed the title to F/A-18C HORNET pit & F/A-18C HORNET cleanpit
  • Bummer changed the title to F/A-18C HORNET pit V1.6 & F/A-18C HORNET cleanpit
On 11/23/2021 at 1:34 AM, Bummer said:

Updated the F/A-18C HORNET pit to V1.6

Thank you so much Bummer!  your cockpit it´s one of must have pits!

Love your work, keep up!

F.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you.

David Murden.  MSFS2020   DCS   

10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON  Asus ROG Strix Z490-E  32GB DDR4 CL14 3200MHz RTX 3080  Corsair iCUE H150i Pro XT 360mm 

Corsair HX850i Platinum Plus 2x 1TB Samsung EVO Plus M.2  Phanteks Enthoo Evolo X Case  Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & TPR 

TrackIR • Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • Internet BT 75 Mbps Unlimited 

Airframes  A10CII • AV-8B • F-14A/B • F-16C • F/A-18C •  Supercarrier  Terrains • Nevada NTTR • Persian Gulf • Syria 

• Bummer changed the title to F/A-18C HORNET pit V1.61 & F/A-18C HORNET cleanpit

Updated the F/A-18C HORNET pit to V1.61

Only changed the circuit breakers.

When you pull them out they now show white area.

If you never looked at or used the circuit breakers, you can skip this update.

Circuit breaker.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awesome detail thank you @Bummer

• Like 2

• Bummer changed the title to F/A-18C HORNET pit V1.7 & F/A-18C HORNET cleanpit