New Black Shark Movie "Furious Angels"

Either way, it's an awsome development... Please be flyable, please be flyable, please be flyable, there's no place like home...!

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice movie! ;)

I got a few ideas for my movie from this, though im not stealing :O Just....borrowing :D

For people like you - always welcome )))

• Like 1

"...when you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you."

Friedrich Nietzsche

Damn nice video :thumbup::thumbup:.. fast download too :):)

Yap, agree... I like our server very much too!

And yes, sure the vid is also great! ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

This is by far the best of the best... There's so much detail surrounding this sim at present that it really comes close to a FPS...

But of course that's just regarding the visual.. and the simulator aspect will be the model for all others to beat...

As far as I can see Black Shark looks like it's be almost ready for release...

The glass cockpit of the KA-50 is very nicely finished and seems to be complete... the whole simulator appears to have really come up several notches since the release of Flaming Cliffs..

But will we be able to buy it ? I'm betting it wont be until this fall...

If this truly is the case I wish that ED would give us more of these very impressive Vid's... So this was released buy the Eagle Dynamics Team ....

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

The glass cockpit of the KA-50 is very nicely finished and seems to be complete...

... there is no glass cockpit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Wow, some cool effects there, and was it just me or that Apache flow awesomely for AI ;)

Watched it for the third time and got to admit, this movie just almost toped my all time favorite, Locsta's Maximum G. Now they share the first place in my Lomac-video library.

mt-2003-sun-corona.jpg

Yes I did notice the fluttering "Remove before..."-bound at 4:16?

As I said earlier - great video.

Without detracting from the video or generaly how good LOBS is looking, one thing that did strike me now that I've had a chance to sleep on it - & I realise that it might bump the file size up for the animations - if that's how it's done - but the building collapse when the stadards hit it is too quick, a collapse over a few seconds would be much more satisfying (For the next project ..)

Cheers.

As far as I can see Black Shark looks like it's be almost ready for release...

Yeah. Showoff vids don't often include bugs or yet-to-be-added features ;)

There's a lot there that's done very well. It'll blow your mind. But it's not ready yet.

'Tis a great video, though - well done SV!

The Apache flying almost seems too good to be AI. Now I've not spent much time observing helicopter AI in Black Shark, so I don't know for sure . . . . but I'd say it's a model swap. Just seems too smooth and too aggressive for the AI.

The Apache flying almost seems too good to be AI. Now I've not spent much time observing helicopter AI in Black Shark, so I don't know for sure . . . . but I'd say it's a model swap. Just seems too smooth and too aggressive for the AI.

lol and with that statement, everyone's hopes went from :cheer3nc: to this: :cry_2:

lol jk britgliderpilot, i know it was just your statement (probably true though) but we'll just have to find out eventually. I hope the AI got kicked up a notch, because the last scene with the ka-50 vs the apache and the cobra seemed a little awkward in terms of flying. Then again, i never did dogfight in a helo before against another helo.

But i would like to comment nice effects, when the ka-50 was about to takeoff in the morning, it was creating a white trail in the morning glow due to the blades. Also, when the Su-25T took off, it sounded like it had some new sounds.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...when the ka-50 was about to takeoff in the morning, it was creating a white trail in the morning glow due to the blades.
Those were the rotor tip lights.

I'd stick to the idea that these vids are not official promos of the project, but either a tester or developer having a good time with their work :). I think it's a safe bet that you won't be flying your Ka-50 as a cigarette-smoking, high-heeled babe character, so I'd take what you see in these clips - especially the stuff that makes you go, "Whoa, no way!" - with a little scepticism. ;)

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules