HL freezes

Alvarez

Hi guys,

I got problem flying online missions on HyperLobby, I sometimes get unpredictable freezes, forcing a restart of the system.

It happens only on HL, only on some fully-loaded servers

Is the problem in CPU?

Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 1.12a

Windows XP Home

8800 GTS

AMD 3500+

2Gb of DDR2

no router, no mods

3072/256 kb/s cable connection

The Tunnel at the End of the Light

Solved

OK, problem solved. In error log i found that there vere missed some files, so I reinstalled LockOn and now it seems everything is OK. How these files were deleted I dont know...

The Tunnel at the End of the Light

I blame it on MS OS :music_whistling:

On the serious note... weird things like that do happen... I recently had TrackIR playing up (those green lights in Tracking window were all badly pixelated) I had to reinstal TrackIR and in process simple uninstall/reinstall didn't work (because of all the damn registry entires are still there) Had to boot in safe mode... and delete every Naturalpoint entry manually. Some of them couln't even be deleted... had to give some "All" access permission first in order to delete it. After that... it works fine again.

Then again I also suddenly had missing water texture in LockOn, and the weird thing was it was like that only online (offline was fine). I reinstalled LockOn and it's working fine again... it has to be the fu#*@# MS OS or something like that... bad USB drivers maybe... who knows...

Glad you sorted it out though :thumbup:

No longer active in DCS...