SU-30 (mod) Landing.

NY3D

I often fly the SU-30,I like it.Now we can sink some ships.I have a couple of questions regarding the SU-30 mod.First of all...Who's the pilot? the one in the front or the rear??Second...While landing the SU-30 I noticed that the sight picture is diferent,thus making it a bit more challenging, Is this normal??

thanx in advance..OH!!! almost forgot, Why wont this one missile not deploy,I cant think of the name,but if you select the armament for an anti-ship strike you will see you have a choice of 2 missiles,both will load onto your bird but one of the missiles wont deploy,I cant recall the model but it has ungodly range,and it's big.I cant get a lock with this missle(I think its the kh-?)Is this a bug???

Kh-31p

The missile Im reffering to is the Kh-31p,it has a range of 200km.The other anti-ship missile works fine,I get a lock,and the missile fires.I am using the ME to assign targets,otherwise I wont be able to lock on the target.thanks for the help anyway.:book:

• 3 weeks later...

Perhaps a bug? Though I haven't tested this mod yet...

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice © Scooter

Intel Core i7 8700K, Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5, 32Gb DDR4 CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 3200MHz, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080Ti Extreme, VKB Gunfighter MkII + TM HOTAS Warthog + TM MFD Panels, TrackIR5