OT:looking for something new

I need some new games (preferrably flight sims) that I can download and pay for online...looking for F4 or something along them lines. Any ideas? I am getting tired of Americas Army.

Sorry for placement of thread just dont know where it would be appropriate.

hmm, well the top flight sims i have on my comp is lock on, red viper, and IL-2 Sturmovik 1946. I'm going to reinstall FSX and test out their new service pack but since it doesnt have combat, it might not be that interesting. If i think of anything else, ill post here.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I would recommend ArmA too, yesterday I finished my favorite coop, Urban Engagement, with out getting killed once :) . That's almost two hours of play with some 39 kills and no losses .. :smilewink:

But if that's not for you then how about a good driving sim, like rFactor which you can download I think; http://www.rfactor.net/ or GTR2 : http://gtr-game.10tacle.com/index.php?id=246&L=1 .

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

lol i like to get a taste of everything, but after signing up for all those forums, i get quite a few spam mails. Sucks how some sites give out your e-mail to spammers. Oh, and to hitman, aside from Armed Assault, you should try out RV. If you need a new original f4 cd, you can always find one on ebay. Pretty cheap too. I got mine for 1 cent- thankfully no1 was competing to buy it at the time, adding on the shipping cost $5.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Can any of these falcon mods be used with falcon 4AF? or just he original falcon4?

What do the Mods do?

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Id rather have a full download of F4...just because Im going to be able to download it at crazy speeds, lol...my 3 terraflot down, 6mbps up is coming online tomorrow, soo...if anyone knows a good download link, let me know. That also applies for ArmA, although Im sure I saw that in a game-stop the other day. If F4Af is compatible with redviper, Ill give it a shot. If not, then Ill get F4, since I still have the original manual and korea map.

I don't really like F4:AF compared to the other two, im not going to get into a falcon debate over that one, its just my personal opinion. And these falcon mods were meant for the original one, and works best with the original one. But some have installed it over AF. And to put it simply, the mods make it a lot better.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]