AGM-65G won't fire

ZeroReady

MAV shows RDY. Master arm on. Air to Ground mode selected. Target locked in DMT. Uncage mav, SSS FWD to IRMAV. TDC Action down, gates collapsed. Pickle, nothing happens.

I've fired hundreds of these, now all of a sudden today they won't fire. Tried three different times, nothing. I am on the Hoggit GAW server.

just tried the IRmav (agm65G0 on the harrier in both multi and single, both works as they always have.

8700k @5.2ghz delided \ Asus Maxiumus XI code \ RTX 3090 FE \ 32GB DDR4 corsair vengeance RGB @3600 \ 1TB Samsung 960 pro NVME \ 1TB samsung 850evo \ 2TB WD black HDD \ MFG crosswind v2 \  Virpil WARBRD X2 Constellation Alpha L+R and Mongoose CM3 throttle \ ASUSPG348Q 100hz 34 ultrawide 

[/i]https://imgur.com/a/VjNEllM

just tried the IRmav (agm65G0 on the harrier in both multi and single, both works as they always have.

They dont launch and fire as they allway do after latest patch on my computer....

They lock, but do not launch when I press pickle buton.

Nowdays I need to set fuzing to IN, than was something I did not need before.

Edited by Kiptanoi

Nowdays I need to set fuzing to IN, than was something I did not need before.

Well you wouldn't want to fire the missile unfuzed. Granted it would probably be a decent kinetic weapon against light vehicles it probably cant kill a tank unfuzed.

I wish LGBs were like this. I've dropped too many that I forgot to fuse.

Modules: FC3, A-10C, M2000C, MiG-21bis, F-86F, AV-8B NA, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, F-16C, F-15E, F-4E, A-29, Eurofighter Typhoon, A-6E, MiG-23MLA, Nevada, Persian Gulf, South Atlantic, Syria, Afghanistan

Specs: Intel i7 2600K, Nvidea GTX 980, 16GB RAM, NVMe SSD, Saitek X-55, TrackIR 5, Samsung Odyssey VR