[MiG-29G] Luftwaffe JG-73 Skin-Pack

Texac

This is my entry to the german Fulcrum paint schemes.

Download

The skin pack includes 7 skins:

- Fulcrum Farewell USA 2003

- JG-73 Anniversary 2001

- 5 standard paint schemes with unique differences (multiple nose colors, fake canopy, gray engine intake)

Compared to the already existing "luftwaffe gray-1" skin in DCS, I reworked the colors, engine nozzles, pilot textures and fuel tanks.

Here you have a whole imgur album to get a glimpse of these.

https://imgur.com/a/6959xWC

lMGHDfP.png

FG0YCZO.png

CYxp2PB.png

iZvboM6.png

Thanks a lot, really nice skins :) .. the MiG-29 is one of my favorite aircrafts.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Thank you for keeping them updated. They should be included in the base game IMO, did you ever thought about reaching out for ED ?

Thanks! I did reach out to ED a long while ago.

Apparently, the colors were not correct, too bright or too dark. I haven't changed the colors since nor did I tried it again.

• 1 year later...

Hi Texac

Your German skins are looking amazing. May I ask you for permission to include some files in my DDR MiG-29 skin pack? My skin pack includes Erprobungsgeschwader 29 and I would like to use your "Luftwaffe JG-73 Standard" as base for this.

Maybe I'd like to include your metal skin of the engine nozzle as well.

What do you think?

clean migs.jpg

• Like 2

My Mods: DCS User Files

Modules owned: EVERY Module :pilotfly: