[CHECKING] 3-bladed prop does not show for other clients in MP

twistking

Hello,

in MP all clients see other players and AI yak-52s with the 2-blade prop, despite the 3-blade one being selected in the editor.

The server sees the correct prop, so it seems to be an issue of prop-type not getting synced/propagated correctly...

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Time for a crowdfund to continue developing the yak?

I would get a refund if it was possible. Last year we was told the Yak would be focused on in January, which then moved to 'all our modules will be out of EA by the end of the year' and that could mean anything, who knows if the things will be fixed and implemented.

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

I would get a refund if it was possible. Last year we was told the Yak would be focused on in January, which then moved to 'all our modules will be out of EA by the end of the year' and that could mean anything, who knows if the things will be fixed and implemented.

Yeah, it it's a shame for such an otherwise beautifully made plane. They did a great job on many things like external model, cockpit and engine sound...

Yeah, it it's a shame for such an otherwise beautifully made plane. They did a great job on many things like external model, cockpit and engine sound...

Yeah that's very true. That's why I'm so disappointed. So much promise, but under the surface is the issue

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

• 3 weeks later...
For MP it is dependant on the Skin.

If you take a skin that is default made for the 3-blade, others can see the 3-blader.

We're doing tarining in our squadron on the 3-blade for a year and a half now.

No issue

Good to know!

Thanks!