GBUs blind in MP?

GrizzlyVzla

Hello everyone, yesterday i try to drop a GBU-12 from the A-10C and the bomb seems "blind", they drop normal but not engage the laser, just free fall.

The "issue" was present for me only in multiplayer ( i try in several servers just for check it was not the mission) in singleplayer works normal.

The procedure was:

1.- A-10C load with GBU-12 CCRP mode auto lase set in 10s in the profile

2.- i spot the target and lock point track in the screen

3.- release in level flight 15000ft, 230 speed

4.- the bomb drop normal and in the screen i see tilt the "L" 10 seconds before impact

5.- the bomb not engage the laser and just free fall

I checked twice everything like master arm on, laser on, change the laser to manual an fire with the nws button, changue the time of the autolase to 8-15s, and try in other servers but nothing seems to work...:cry:

Another friend of my try the same in the harrier with no luck either.

So its only a individual issue or its general?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Flashing in auto lase in the time set and flashing when i hold nws button in manual lase otherwise its solid

Alright, then it sounds like you have designated the wrong target (wrong SPI). Check that your TGP is shown as the SPI in the bottom left corner of the HUD when dropping the bomb.

It's definitely not a bug. They work fine for me, even in MP.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Thanks for the reply! i give it a try maybe i dont hold tms up the 2 seconds

Make sure it says TGP in the bottom left corner of the HUD.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 3 months later...
Hello everyone, yesterday i try to drop a GBU-12 from the A-10C and the bomb seems "blind", they drop normal but not engage the laser, just free fall.

The "issue" was present for me only in multiplayer ( i try in several servers just for check it was not the mission) in singleplayer works normal.

The procedure was:

1.- A-10C load with GBU-12 CCRP mode auto lase set in 10s in the profile

2.- i spot the target and lock point track in the screen

3.- release in level flight 15000ft, 230 speed

4.- the bomb drop normal and in the screen i see tilt the "L" 10 seconds before impact

5.- the bomb not engage the laser and just free fall

I checked twice everything like master arm on, laser on, change the laser to manual an fire with the nws button, changue the time of the autolase to 8-15s, and try in other servers but nothing seems to work...:cry:

Another friend of my try the same in the harrier with no luck either.

So its only a individual issue or its general?

Same for me

Flashing

What was your SPI (indicated at the bottom left corner of the HUD)?

Edited by QuiGon

Tornado3 small.jpg