OT: Where to find Russian/CIS fighter pilot in G-suit pics

I kinda drawing some sketches of my Lock On Pilot/s for my Deviant art page . I wanted to have a Russian G-suit pic for reference. Pics that are big and detailed in particular.

Does anyone here know where i can find these images? :smilewink:

The most stupid member in the forum

Maybe you should change your request. You probably won't find many pics of VVS pilots in G-suits, since they rarely wear them. ;)

Why don't hey wear them? no funds or just don't need them?

DCS World, A10C, AV8B, M2k, FA18C, FC3, MIG21

Is there a specific reason why Russian pilots wear white helmets and western pilots (AFAIK) wear darker colored ones, or is it just one of those random facts of life?

just a random fact one point USAF pilots were whiute helmets too...

though the camoflauge ones like my dad had make the most sence as you won't stick out as much if your shot down.

Orange sticks out of the blue sea, so if a naval aviator ejects the rescue team will be able to find him quicker... Of course, the enemy can also do it...

But I guess that they only wear it during peacetime ops...

But it's better the enemy find you at sea then to be stuck there and drown. Often enemies will collect soldiers in the sea and keep them captive (not under torture though) and return them later. Happened in the Falklands when ships sunk.

The reason Russians wear white helmets because they dont expect to be shot down unlike some of us think! LOL i think because it blend in with the white puffy clouds!

|Windows 8 64bit|I7-950| |X58Mobo| |1T HDD| |18gigs PC3-16000 TC 2000mhz||Nvidia GTX 660 Ti Graphics||Cougar HOTAS-CHPedals/TIR5ProClip|

But why no G suit?

Dont they to high g stuff then or are they so though that they dont need it?:smilewink:

Cheap street vodka will keep you flying strong, now that, that has been banned though I have no idea how their pilots manage.

I don't know the real reason behind many of them not wearing G-suits, but what I have heard so far is that its mostly a macho thing. There are probably quite a few American pilots, aside from Thunderbirds and Blue Angels pilots of course (who don't wear them), that would forego wearing them as well if they knew they could get away with it...and probably for the same reason as the rumored one about VVS pilots. :D

EscCtrl, the vodka thing is probably not far off the mark. There's a video link in one of the threads on this forum somewhere with a US pilot talking about G tolerance. He says basically that the guys who drink a lot and eat a lot of red meat tend to handle the Gs better because both of those things raise your blood pressure.:)

Heh it always comes back to alcohol :D

Surely if it were a macho thing, when they do wear their G-suits they could push them selves even further?

Or is the fact that they tense their leg muscles equal to or beyond the pressure a g-suit could atain?