Spring tension M3 issue

metzger

I have an issue in Mission 3. The "cleared hot" voiceover was triggered over WP2, at this time I am away from IP with no visibility to the target range yet. Once I have reached IP nothing happened, no voiceover message or anything, so made the first pass without shooting and went back to IP, still no triggers at all. After firing on the second pass I got mission failed for fire without permission.

EDIT: Running the latest OB release.

Edited by metzger

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i just recently ran this campaign again, and while there are a few probs, i generally found if you do the missions a few times then 1 out of 3 itl work, i know its a pain but try a few times more?

a lot of triggers are or at least seem messed up now, i landed at shorpa base a few times with no landing pads and it was in a forest! two try's later it was ok!

i just recently ran this campaign again, and while there are a few probs, i generally found if you do the missions a few times then 1 out of 3 itl work, i know its a pain but try a few times more?

a lot of triggers are or at least seem messed up now, i landed at shorpa base a few times with no landing pads and it was in a forest! two try's later it was ok!

I will most likely continue playing it as a signle missions and continue from the next one and ignore each one not working from 1st attempt. Replaying a mission to try to find how the triggers are working moving the focus from a flight sim to an old platformer where you play the level X times until you memorize all the patterns so you can pass it. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 year later...

I also experienced some problems with this mission.

It appears that you have to fly the route, VERY close, or the triggers will miss.

I discovered this, as I flew it with the NS430 GPS turned on.

If you have it, turn it on, and stick VERY close to the rout- If you miss it by not many meters, the triggers will not activate

"Your pumping days are over, Megatron!" -Optimus Prime

"This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence" -Vyvian