F-14 Meteor OST Album Easter Egg??

pistolpete01

After watching the latest trailer, the music reminds of the Sega arcade game Afterburner. It would be awesome if somehow Meteor could get the rights to the Afterburner game medley and put their own interpretation of it. That would make my day... Below is the link to the song with F-14 pics as the backdrop. It is pretty badass and gets you pumped up.

Pistol Pete

Rig Specs: i7-8700K - 64 GB RAM - 1080ti - crucial ssd - Oculus Rift - TM T16000

After watching the latest trailer, the music reminds of the Sega arcade game Afterburner. It would be awesome if somehow Meteor could get the rights to the Afterburner game medley and put their own interpretation of it. That would make my day... Below is the link to the song with F-14 pics as the backdrop. It is pretty badass and gets you pumped up.

I noticed that! I love the early-'90s game soundtrack feel of the music!

No reason he cant just do his own version of the song people do covers all the time. Sega is very open to fans remaking games and music etc.

Shoot Meteor a message on his FB page he usually answers.

Rig: 5960X @ 4.5GHZ 32GB 3000Mhz DDR4 Titan XP Dell 3415W 21:9 Thrustmaster Warthog

No reason he cant just do his own version of the song people do covers all the time. Sega is very open to fans remaking games and music etc.

Shoot Meteor a message on his FB page he usually answers.

That's a great idea but I don't have facebook... :/

Pistol Pete

Rig Specs: i7-8700K - 64 GB RAM - 1080ti - crucial ssd - Oculus Rift - TM T16000