NOW AVAILABLE: Community A-4E-C Mod

Amazing job guys, I actually didnt expect to find a clickable cockpit :)

A59ce8q.jpg

Kudos to all of the team members, Gospadin would be so proud of you.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Great work guys!Thank You!

Windows 11 64Bit | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-E |

Intel Core i9-12900KF | 32GB Corsair Vengeance schwarz DDR5-5600 DIMM CL36 Dual Kit |

Samsung SSD PRO EVO M.2 1TB - Samsung SSD M.2 EVO 1TB | ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3070 Ti OC | LG 27" 27GL850 |

VPC WarBRD Flight Stick | TWCS Throttle |

I got a total of 10 minutes with this today, because I have been on baby duty the entire day. It was a great 10 minutes. I'm blown away, so far. The A-4 is such a great plane, and I'm pumped having one to fly in DCS now. I spent the entire time just hitting F3 and doing horizontal scissors past the camera. Really looking forward to integrating this into some missions!

Great work. Truly great work. I hope it continues. And THANK YOU!

I also have already had my first free flight & landing ... it went fairly smooth, but I really need to watch the training videos first :D

82aVL93rJVw

I'm really happy with this new aircraft, cant wait to try her on a Carrier.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I can already see the Server Lists in the future:

"Top Gun A4 vs F14 Training Server"

Ahhhh this is gonna be awesome

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

Thank you for the hard work!!!

-------

All the people keep asking for capabilities to be modelled.... I want the limitations to be modelled.... limitations make for realistic simulation.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a bit you realize the pig likes it.

Long time ago in galaxy far far away:

https://www.deviantart.com/alfafox/gallery

Awesome

This was an amazing experience guys! Thanks for letting me be a part of it, pushing me, teaching me :smartass: and being amazing people in general. Watching the amount of work that was put into this project by several members, over such a long period in their free time is really impressive. Seeing the project finished is a dream come true.

Congratulations for this amazing plane!

CPU i7 9700K@5ghz | COOLER Corsair H100x | MB Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200mhz | GPU MSI RTX 3070 Ti Gaming X Trio | SSD OS Samsung M.2 860 EVO 250GB / SSD DCS 860 Evo 500GB| PSU Antec HCG 850W Gold | SO Win 10 pro 64bit | MONITORS LG 27GL850/BENQ GW2780 | PERIFERICHE GAMING TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | MFG Crosswind + combat pedals + hydraulic damper | TM MFD Cougar | Logitech DFGT

"Mai discutere con un idiota, ti trascina al suo livello e ti batte con l'esperienza" cit. Oscar Wilde

Great Job Guys. Congratulations!

Now...What's Next!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

I really love what you've done with this module. My sincerest thanks to all involved.

I'd like to note that unlike others I'm not allowed to name, you have actually paid attention to keybindings as well. With my TM Warthog quite a few bindings were set by default. Thanks for making that effort as well.

Will this module continue to be supported? If there are solutions to current issues?

I don't know why. I tried it and I wasn't impressed. No offense to the makers of it, I understand everyone that worked on it put alot of effort. I'm a big Skyhawk fan and I thought I could overlook this just being a mod, but I guess not.

Hopefully we will get an actual Skyhawk module someday.

No external lights on this thing is also ridiculous, can't do any flying with others online in bad weather or at night.

And that's a completely understandable position to have. Its by no means perfect, its a mod by people who had never made a mod before and only had two professionals in their area of work (coders).

One thing though, external lights do work. Flip the switch on the left side of the throttle and flip the switches on the far right side of the right console. There are bright and dim options for the nav lights, as well as a taxi light.

Former A-4E-C 3D Artist

Logo Credit to Plusnine