Trying to Random Order 3 audio files on radio

baylor703

Nearly done with my first big scenario- including custom kneeboards, images, audio etc and I'm excited. But I'm having a small issue with the random triggers, and was hoping someone could help. Right now, I have 3 "radio shows" that I want to play on Channel C of the player's P51-D. I'd like them to be in random order. However, it seems only 2 of my 3 random possibilities play, and then once the first file is done playing, the next two do not play. Here is how I did it:

TYPE: Mission Start / CONDITIONS: none / ACTIONS: Flag set Random value flag: 10 val lim min: 1 val lim max: 3

I then make 3 of the following triggers, altering only the flag equals 10 value to 2 and 3 for the ones following this example and jumble up the actions order.

TYPE: once EVENT: NO EVENT / CONDITIONS: flag equals 10 value 1 / ACTIONS: Radio Transmission (I fill out the rest i.e. AM/FM and file etc). I then put the other 2 files in right beneath, hoping it will play in secession in that order.

What I get is only the first of the radio shows playing when I listen, and then it stops. Aside from that, it only seems to randomly play 2 of the 3 radio songs randomly. The one it doesn't play is fairly long, about 25 mins. Is there a limit to size of audio? Could anyone help?

• 3 weeks later...