Unable to Activate

Platypus

I recently updgraded my processor and DCS required me an Activation key. Although it appears that DCS accepts my activation, I keep getting the activation key window every time a restart DCS. Is the activation server down. I've tried to enter my activation keys by clicking "retry" and "I already have an Activation Key" methods, the problem persists. Any ideas? I've already tried a complete reinstall.

What aircraft ?

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Well , it's unlikely i can be much help , but as no one else is replying....

I assume you haven't clicked "go offline" & back again .

Those all seem to be the older modules , do you have any problems with newer ?

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Just checked out my FC3 AND L-39 . no authorization problems .

Checked the saved games folder , and there is a file marked "authorisation"

BEFORE DOING THIS - make sure you have the key codes , either the emails , or notes you've made somewhere-just in case something goes horribly wrong ...

Rename the entire DCS folder in c>users>[your name]>saved games .

Restart the computer

Open DCS , it will take a while while it rebuilds the folder . See if that clears the problem .

Copy bindings , missions , logbook back into new saved games folder

Finally if all goes completely to hell , you can contact ED with account info , & they will re-authorise .

Edited by Svsmokey

Svsmokey-

Thanks for taking the time to help me! I tired switiching to Offline mode and then back again - but no luck. I also tried renaming my DCS.OpenBeta folder in my Saved Games folder but the issues persists. I reach out to DCS and hopefully they can fit it at their end. Again, many thanks!

Svsmokey-

Thanks for taking the time to help me! I tired switiching to Offline mode and then back again - but no luck. I also tried renaming my DCS.OpenBeta folder in my Saved Games folder but the issues persists. I reach out to DCS and hopefully they can fit it at their end. Again, many thanks!

Darn it ! I really thought the latter was a high-probability fix :( (the former was a miscommunication ) Oh well....

:pilotfly:

Edited by Svsmokey