eDimensional question?

I will post my review and results of my test after I use them for 2 weeks. As far as only being Invidia compatable...That's not what the results of my indepth resaerch has provided me. I have to say that the amount of bad feedback has not in anyway desilusioned me. I'm still dieing to test them for myself and give it hell on many games..one of which is Xfactor, GTR2 and Lock-On FC...and Black Shark when it comes out...

:joystick::pilotfly::D

Yea, I'd say the glass is better suited for racing than flight. It still does work really well for flight sim but it's just an eye candy. But in racing, it gives you depth perception which actually helps you race better.

It does work with ATi and it does work with LCD monitors but you have to use eD's driver which doesn't work as well as nVidia driver. To get the best effect and compatibility with these shutter glasses, you'll need WinXP, CRT monitor capable of 120Hz refresh rate, and nVidia 7 series card. That's why I said you almost have to custom build your system around the glass nowdays. Altho I like the effect and really hope nVidia updates their drivers, I'm not about to revert back to XP and give up my 8800GTX for the glass.