any real Russian fighter pilots here?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol well its going to directed as career questions and possibilies of me being a something i wanted to be after my goal in life!

|Windows 8 64bit|I7-950| |X58Mobo| |1T HDD| |18gigs PC3-16000 TC 2000mhz||Nvidia GTX 660 Ti Graphics||Cougar HOTAS-CHPedals/TIR5ProClip|

is it possible to have dual citizenship both for Russia and America? I heard they wont let you become a citizen again is that true or am i wrong?

|Windows 8 64bit|I7-950| |X58Mobo| |1T HDD| |18gigs PC3-16000 TC 2000mhz||Nvidia GTX 660 Ti Graphics||Cougar HOTAS-CHPedals/TIR5ProClip|

Found something that might help answer you're question, not specific to Russian citizenship but it does apply to Americans as you mentioned above. (unless you are from another nation all together and are applying for two new citizenships :P)

But doesn't serving in a foreign army result in automatic loss of US citizenship?

No. As explained above, essentially nothing causes automatic loss of US citizenship any more. If you join a foreign army, you can lose your US citizenship if you acted with the intent of giving it up. Otherwise, you can still keep it.

Current US law says that foreign military service will result in loss of US citizenship if the person served as an officer (commissioned or non-commissioned) or the foreign military force is engaged in hostilities against the US; the service was voluntary; and (most importantly) the person intended to give up his US citizenship.

Current US policy goes further. Unless a dual citizen is serving in a "policy level position" in a foreign government, commits treason against the US (e.g., by fighting the US voluntarily during wartime), or acts in a manner considered totally inconsistent with any possible intent to keep US citizenship, the State Department is unlikely to take any action. Further, the current policy statement on foreign military service recognizes that dual citizens sometimes find themselves legally obligated to participate in the military forces of their other country of citizenship, and can do so in such situations without endangering their US status.

http://www.richw.org/dualcit/

I speak both russian and english and just like any other user in this forum I'm absolutely the best real life fighter pilot in the world!

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

Well i got a questions. What are requirements to be a pilot of RAF? I know US demands alot and i understand that because most of US stuff is high tech with alot of value. Which means alot of schooling, alot of studying, crazy athletic abilities!

Hey flanker thanks for that link to Ukranian fighter pilot ill check that out.

Does Russian Air Force require you to be a citizen for a certain number of years? Will they understand that i was adopted and i had no choice and i had to become US citizen and i want to go back? These are some of the questions. I all ways wanted to find out answers to my questions thats why i had to go to this community and get answers from you great people:smilewink:

My wild guess is that one should have somekind of basic level on the russian language thingy, and from there on work ones way up the ladder.... But then, I know only a few russian people, neither of them are airforce, so, maybe the RuAF speak English, I honestly dont know....:megalol:

:D

I will not start something unless i know 100% it will not be a failure just because i dont know Russian laguage that doesnt mean i cant ask questions. I want to know these things so that i will know what are my chances before i start.

I know i need to know Russian laguage i wasnt born yesterday. Ill be going to school soon and i will start learning Russian after this deployment is over.

okay what the number!

Ehm. What you are suggesting here is quite a task, move to russia, get citizenship and become a fighter pilot..

You're gonna need to learn how to do some research mate. A quick google for "russian embassy" returned:

http://www.embassy.org/embassies/ru.html

amongst many other results.

Theres a phone number supplied there.

The community newbie

http://winsbydefault.com/pics/dctf1ibxh7.gif

Replace this image! It's too big! © Administration

(max size: 150pix height, 50kb)