OT: Support for the students:

TucksonSonny

OT: Support for the students:  

57 members have voted

1. 1. OT: Support for the students:

• 1 examination misery
    • 2 no examinations for me anymore (I am an old frog)
    • 3 I am a geek and studying is a hobby (I collect certificates)
    • 4 no examination misery because I skip the tests and will try it again later
    • 5 my IQ is about 240 (I know about everything and I don’t need lessons)

I’ve just smashed my course material against the wall (and tomorrow I’ll take a break :D )

The only motivation is money! Anyway it helps if you have a little bit the right motivation!

The hell the exam then! Fire up Lock On, start HyperLobby and you know the rest... :joystick: :joystick: :joystick:

This should clear your mind :D At least it does for me :D

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

This I would call that examination misery :D

Or you must be kind of a pro sportsman? ;)

Well....i train every day...

Weights and condition. Two hours / two and a half hours :smilewink:

And then also in the weekend long walks....

DCS World, A10C, AV8B, M2k, FA18C, FC3, MIG21

Well....i train every day...

Weights and condition. Two hours / two and a half hours :smilewink:

And then also in the weekend long walks....

That is more than the average pro sportsman! Very well! Indeed physics will be no problem for you.:thumbup:

For the last 7 years I used the bicycle to go to work (two hours a day or 60km a day or about 100.000km during the last 7 year including WK)

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

That is also allot!

Well....tomorrow it is going to happen hahaha

ah well, i am now getting dressed up to finish my training program for this week....monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday and sunday:megalol:

DCS World, A10C, AV8B, M2k, FA18C, FC3, MIG21

Thanks for the support!

I graduated from my community college last month - and received my Associate's of Science degree in Paralegal Studies (I even had to give a speech).

But I'm not done with college yet. I've been accepted at one of the top universities in the Northeast (which is a bit scary), where I'll being moving into my dorm in August.

~ Arwen ~

someone tell me how many F's are in this sentence:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE

SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI

FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH

THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...

if you mean words with F - 3 words and 3 prepositions

If you mean letter F - there are 6 letters F...

Paralegal - An attorney jumping out of the back end of an aircraft without a parachute. Usually done so by sound advice from society. :P

Hey! A paralegal can do 80% of what a lawyer can do. Most of my professors were lawyers. They told us that in multi-lawyer firms that one of the lawyers can miss work, without it having much of an impact. But, if their paralegal is out - they might as well shut down the firm for the day - because nothing will get done.

Of course, in most cases, we are required to do our legal work under the supervision (technically) of a lawyer. And my degree is the only ABA approved paralegal degree that you can get in this state. (And I graduated as the top paralegal student.)

~ Arwen ~

Hey! A paralegal can do 80% of what a lawyer can do. Most of my professors were lawyers. They told us that in multi-lawyer firms that one of the lawyers can miss work, without it having much of an impact. But, if their paralegal is out - they might as well shut down the firm for the day - because nothing will get done.

Of course, in most cases, we are required to do our legal work under the supervision (technically) of a lawyer. And my degree is the only ABA approved paralegal degree that you can get in this state. (And I graduated as the top paralegal student.)

Hey, I'm a lawyer))))) In future, after passing this exam..., of course;)

Hey, I'm a lawyer))))) In future, after passing this exam..., of course;)

Good luck on your exam!

I didn't mean to give the impression that being a lawyer is easy - just that paralegals are a very important part of any law firm as well.

My internship is at my State House - working in the Senate, as an aid to a State Senator.

~ Arwen ~

Good luck on your exam!

I didn't mean to give the impression that being a lawyer is easy - just that paralegals are a very important part of any law firm as well.

My internship is at my State House - working in the Senate, as an aid to a State Senator.

Being a paralegal is a way of earning money for a students like me))))

At the beginning I'll work as lawyer's aid too.

So, are you a lawyer? Which sphere? Criminal or Civl? :)

Being a paralegal is a way of earning money for a students like me))))

At the beginning I'll work as lawyer's aid too.

So, are you a lawyer? Which sphere? Criminal or Civl? :)

No - I'm a paralegal. And I am working under the supervision of lawyers at the State House, since the Chief of staff and about half of the Senators are lawyers.

I'm currently helping to make laws, not assisting in the practice of law. What area are you going into?

I'm entering a university in August, as a political science major and then probably will try to get a masters in public administration.

~ Arwen ~

No - I'm a paralegal. And I am working under the supervision of lawyers at the State House, since the Chief of staff and about half of the Senators are lawyers.

I'm currently helping to make laws, not assisting in the practice of law. What area are you going into?

I'm entering a university in August, as a political science major and then probably will try to get a masters in public administration.

I'm talking with a future Minister :smilewink:?

As for me, I'm interested in the sphere of Intellectual Property and legal regulation of Domain Name Service)) I've written a degree work about it...