Something wrong with my throttle

bullitt757

No matter what i use (hotas throttle, or keypad) my throttle at full doesn't make the plane move fast. It shows clearly that my throttle is maxed out in the cockpit view but the speed climbs very slowly as if I dont have the throttle on at all. am I doing something wrong or is my configs wrong, i didnt have an issue with this until recently.

Use F2 view and cockpit indicator lights to confirm aircraft configuration ? There have been reports of control binding mixups (huge understatement , I know) , also , are engine parameters correct ?

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Double check that your wheel brakes aren't on, and that you have the finger lifts popped up to get some burner.

no brakes are applied, no issue rolling just picking up speed is all, like i said earlier full afterburner is showing just no speed over 150 kts

How does it work if you spawn an aircraft in mid air?

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

Have you tried repair and cleanup ? Deleting saved games folder ?

Edited by Svsmokey

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

on the ground or şn the air?

wheel chocks maybe?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

I dont get it, it shows the plane with full afterburner yet it moves like a pile of bricks is sitting on it. By the way there is no payload attached and it moves like a slug I can only get it upto about 150 kts to take off but not much more.
Sounds like brake axis' on the rudder pedals are reversed. If they are and you touch them the normal position is full brakes on.

Check with the control inputs display "RALT+ENTER" or by holding the brakes down. If you accelerate correct with wheelbrake pedals down, reverse the axis.

Check if any controller button is assigned to wheelbrakes and maybe constantly "on".

Verify no additional axis is set to wheelbrakes OR throttle and may interfere with the HOTAS axis.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)