F-22 Picture

sp0nge

lol, very nice work. But yea like GA said, if the F-22 was producing that much heat blur, I think IR missiles would be its worst enemy.

It's on the edge of a stall so is moving slowly in relation to the air, thus the air is in greater contact with the exhaust and is getting heated up at an incredible rate. Or some generic excuse like that on sp0nge's behalf :D

Hey I have two points to do with your picture, it's definitley moving forward from the last set of pictures as there's something to focus on.

First is that always choose you're pictures carefully. The sun in your picture is behind the plane yet the shadows appear as if the sun is coming from the right. This is the biggest give away in many photo manipulations and is often the hardest part finding two good stock photos that fit each other - it's very difficult to manipulate them to have the correct shadows.

Second point is the blur like the others said it's over the top for this image, it's obvious you used the glass filter and it doesn't look real. The swirls of the glass have no perspective, they should get smaller with distance.

Anyway 'cause I was bored and to show you with visualtisation what I mean I made you an example in the time between my two replies. The hardest part was finding two images that worked together. The next bit was cutting the plane out carefully to paste on the next (if i do it properly it can take hours and it has to be done for a perfect picture, the easy methods aren't that good as you can see in my lazy edit below) As for the blur I also used the glass blur you did (though I don't like using it) except I added motion blur to change it and distort it, adding additional blur effects and skewing the blur so it has perspective prior to blur help add to the realism (no i didn't bother skewing this time I'm meant to be revising for an exam tomorrow so haven't got time)

Anyway here's the example:

examplepu1.jpg

I look forward to seeing your future work :D

EDIT: Ha 26minutes for a terrible edit by me, the cutting out is horrible and I don't like that blur anymore :(

EDITED the pictured, looked weird with desaturated clouds and a colour plane.

lol, very nice work. But yea like GA said, if the F-22 was producing that much heat blur, I think IR missiles would be its worst enemy.

Good thing I saved the .PSD :)

It's on the edge of a stall

I don't know how you can tell that but ok :)

Ill find another 2 pictures and mess with them.

With the lighting, I used lighting effects coming from the sun, is that a good idea?

Is breaking the laws of gravity illegal?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good thing I saved the .PSD :)

I don't know how you can tell that but ok :)

Ill find another 2 pictures and mess with them.

With the lighting, I used lighting effects coming from the sun, is that a good idea?

No I was messing when I said it was stalling :P

I wouldn't use lighting effects, as you can still see the shadow is not coming from the same place. The lighting effect I think you mean works differently and wouldn't correct obvious shadow errors.