Triple Monitor - Rearming window bug

ikonane

It is not mentioned in the changelog......

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus, 64GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600 CL16, Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4080 OC, Windows 10 64bit Home Premium, TrackIR 5 with TrackClip: Pro!, Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base + TM Warthog Stick + 7cm extension + WINWING Orion 2 with F-15EX grips, Cougar MFDs with 8" displays, Saitek Rudder Pedals, Samsung Odyssey G9 49" 5120x1440 @120 Hz

Yeah doesn't work. In the previous stable, weapon selections were on the right edge of the left monitor - but now they are on the right edge of the main monitor.

Problem is, in the previous stable you could atleast choose the weapons (it bit clunky, but you could navigate the menus) - but in the latest stable you can't access the weapons anymore so the problem got bigger with the fix.

Triple monitors, Nvidia Surround, 5760x1080.

Io can choose weapon in rearming if you move the rearming window on the left monitor, in this way when your mouse pointer leave the rearming window the pulldown selector menù dosn't close and you can select the store and the submenù the detail.

Is better if you go around pull down menù and go inside the list from left directly on the choice

unfortunatelly it works only in rearming and not in ME where there isn't a windows for rearming butr is a full screen

I know is an ugly work around but it works

Just tried in MP on an updated server and yes, it's fixed at least ingame KA50 and FA18 ok (did not test in Mission editor).

Win 10 | i7 8700 Coffee Lake OC @ 4.9Ghz | 32Go Ram | 1080Ti | DCS on SSD | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Rudder | TrackIr 5 Pro

Works for my modules and the editor. Thanks ED!

WIN10-64 HOME Ryzen9 3900x 4.0GHZ, 32GB DDR4, RX6800xt, 1TSSD  Reverb G2, F-14 Simpit (WIP)

Virpil Collective 60 head, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals, TM MFDs, 5 Leo Bodnar boards.

• 1 month later...

Im running latest version 2.5.3.2498

Realised today I cannot use the submenu for loadout in mission editor. Search forums and found this thread. Is there something I need to do to fix this? Is anyone else currently having the same issue? submenu comes up on far right of center screen for me.

The answer is in the thread. Third page....

Former USN Avionics Tech

VF-41 86-90, 93-95

VF-101 90-93

Heatblur Tomcat SME

I9-9900K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra | 32GB DDR4 3200 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe | RTX 2070 Super | TM Throttle | VPC Warbird Base TM F-18 Stick

• 1 month later...

i use Rift and i have similar problem:

on multiplayer server, when i open the rearm and refuel window of the groundcrew, and i click one of the pods of my huey, the first dropdown (saying "rockets" and "unarm") appears. but when i hover or click "rockets", the second dropdown (where i can choose which rockets to arm) doesn not appear at all. in mission editor and also sitting in cockpit in offline-missions, this is working fine ...

anything i can do about this?