Min system requirements

Lightswitch

Hey all,

Are the system requirements listed somewhere? I want to check my PC can run it half decent before I purchase.

Alienware M17x, Intel I7 4700MQ @2.4GHz, AMD R9 M290x, Win10 64x, 16GB ram, Saitek X-65, Saitek ProFlight pedals, Thrustmaster MFDs, Track ir 5

I really want to put in an order but I'm not really sure my system will handle it all that well. What do you guys think.

Alienware M17x, Intel I7 4700MQ @2.4GHz, AMD R9 M290x, Win10 64x, 16GB ram, Saitek X-65, Saitek ProFlight pedals, Thrustmaster MFDs, Track ir 5

My PC that i play DCS on is over 15 years old, but it's all i have i, can play the game fine most the time but i have to use low settings on most things so yeah looks pretty bad lol but it is what it is.

Best FPS i get in game is around 20 on the ground, and upto 40 in air..game is playable just need to adjust to it and not watch videos of others playing it or you might cry when you see how it's suppose to look.

MP well yeah hardly can join and when i can it's a slide show so i keep to custom made single player mission i make with very little to no scripts and or units.

But i still bought the F-14 like i have every product released for DCS (Other than the new map).

Fear my 20 fps...FEAR IT!

System: AMD Phenom IIx4 965 cpu, 12 gig of DDR3 ram, AMD Radeon HD 7970 gpu, Thrustmaster T-flight hotas with no TrackIR (my pc would melt with it i think anyway)

Edited by WarHawk72

My PC that i play DCS on is over 15 years old, but it's all i have i, can play the game fine most the time but i have to use low settings on most things so yeah looks pretty bad lol but it is what it is.

Best FPS i get in game is around 20 on the ground, and upto 40 in air..game is playable just need to adjust to it and not watch videos of others playing it or you might cry when you see how it's suppose to look.

MP well yeah hardly can join and when i can it's a slide show so i keep to custom made single player mission i make with very little to no scripts and or units.

But i still bought the F-14 like i have every product released for DCS (Other than the new map).

Fear my 20 fps...FEAR IT!

System: AMD Phenom IIx4 965 cpu, 12 gig of DDR3 ram, AMD Radeon HD 7970 gpu, Thrustmaster T-flight hotas with no TrackIR (my pc would melt with it i think anyway)

Oh my god Warhawk, that sound terrible! If you didn't live on the other side of the earth I'd sling my old 4770K system at you out of pitty!

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

Oh my god Warhawk, that sound terrible! If you didn't live on the other side of the earth I'd sling my old 4770K system at you out of pitty!

hehe you get use to it, as i said it is what it is, but thanks for the offer.

I'm still going to have a blast flying the F-14 even though i might not be able to do anything else.

Mind you i do miss the 1.5 days of MP.