Is there any support here?

Ifikratis

I´ve tried.

Happy new year to you also.

Hey man, look at this way. I/We love DCS. If we didn't, we wouldn't care. And if you didn't. you wouldn't do as you do either. We are all true fans. Remember, the opposite of love is not hate, it is indifference. :smilewink: Enjoy your week man.

And the moaning army strikes back again.

Jeez ¡¡¡

Yeah moaning army is their because BST don't care they don't bother to answer. It is a genuine reasoning by people and their concerns are real. If people are asking to fix a bug and add multi crew option then this is not moaning these are real facts. The answer given by @PilotMi8 is related to engine not multi-crew and other bugs.

Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,

DIY Rudder Pedals,

Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language

They do have a point with regard to the multi crew.

When I bought the Huey years ago, I did so with the expectation, based on the advertising, that I would be able to take some friends up and show them how to employ the Huey operationally, from the front seat.

It would be nice to get an update on this feature that I paid for but have not yet seen. I don’t mean this negatively, but if I buy any other product that does not deliver what was advertised, I’m going to be unimpressed as well.

On this one point, because some of us committed money based on the promise, I think we should get some kind of word. I agree, if it’s not feasible, please just tell us so we can move on. As of today it is still advertised in the DCS store as forthcoming.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

What a bunch of drama queens @@ There's been repeated references to an update to the Huey, including one of the recent newsletters, I believe (try reading those sometime, there's good stuff in there)

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

What a bunch of drama queens @@ There's been repeated references to an update to the Huey, including one of the recent newsletters, I believe (try reading those sometime, there's good stuff in there)

None of which mention multi crew. I read every one of them (the English ones anyway)

Not being dramatic. All I’m saying is there is a valid argument for an update on this point.

Edited by Sandman1330

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

Just bought the huey and really like it, but to be honest it's kinda sad there hasnt been a decent update for it since 2.5 came out.

So I get it, that some people are frustrated.

Anyway where should I look for these newsletters? Any links pls?

Spoiler

Modules: FC3, KA-50, MIG-21, F-18, F-14, UH-1H, Spitfire, F-5E, A-10c II, A-4E, SC, F-16, CA, M2000c, BF-109K-4, Mi-24P

Terrains:Nevada, Persian gulf, Normandy + Asset pack, Syria

PC setup:I7 8700k, 32g ram, m2 ssd, gtx 1080ti, Warthog TM, MFG crosswind, Playseat Air Force, Reverb G2

Thank you sir! I'm a blind bat :)

Spoiler

Modules: FC3, KA-50, MIG-21, F-18, F-14, UH-1H, Spitfire, F-5E, A-10c II, A-4E, SC, F-16, CA, M2000c, BF-109K-4, Mi-24P

Terrains:Nevada, Persian gulf, Normandy + Asset pack, Syria

PC setup:I7 8700k, 32g ram, m2 ssd, gtx 1080ti, Warthog TM, MFG crosswind, Playseat Air Force, Reverb G2

no drama here, just the facts. and no huey update mentioned for those visual bugs

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

• 2 weeks later...
I'd just be happy if they would fix whatever made the skins shiny all of a sudden the last few updates. Broke damn near every skin I have for the bird.
Old skins are incompatible with the new graphics engine, not a bug.

All older skins need to be updated to physics based rendering and lighting.

As far as I understand the minimum you need is an additional layer that defines "reflectiveness" of the surfaces...I would wait for the final update of the textures for Huey and Ka-50 cockpits before addressing this, though.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

i created a ticket about the bugs that we have been dealing with for many years, they closed it right away. at least i took my chance

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

"Is there any support here?" The short answer is No

A while ago I asked are Belsimtek/ED ever going to fix the problem with AI door gunners on AI controlled Huey's?,

Currently the AI gunners just sit there like stunned mullets with their doors closed and will not engage.

Its been going on 4 years since the Huey was released and its still broken, is this ever going to be fixed?

I know the code is there in some shape and form, because ED have the B-17s firing from the side and they are completely AI aircraft only.

Belsimteks response:"They were disabled because of bugs with that feature.

the Gunners which WW2 bombers has, are not ours, they were made by ED. We can't just "copy-paste" them, but it may be possible to "borrow" them in future."

Can the ED devs at least point them in the right direction at least to fix this?

Edit: Just to clear things up, I am not referring to the one you fly. I am referring to completely AI controlled Huey's. (your wingman / flight aircraft)

not everything is as you write.

Now we are actively develop a new engine for Huey! About glasses and sounds - please show with an example in the video (if it is possible) that it is not right now

Thats nice, but can you give us some sort of a Roadmap? The Huey turns to 7 years now and still Looks incomplete. The Manuals are available in English and russian only and the greatly announced Multicrew is totally forgotten. Would be nice to know if we can expect to see sometwhat more love for the Huey soon.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

Yeah nah. I was told yesterday what the issue was with the shiny Hueys by someone in the know and it's a fairly simple fix and they just WON'T for whatever reason. It's a shame, really. I mean, I know y'all are busy with your flagship Hornet, but hell take a second and fix what y'all broke with the Huey?

Yeah please show her some love. I have just started getting into the Huey (it's the first helo ever tbh) and really liking it, if anyone does do a Vietnam map then she will be such an integral part of the playing environment and needs to be in tip top condition

Yeah please show her some love. I have just started getting into the Huey (it's the first helo ever tbh) and really liking it, if anyone does do a Vietnam map then she will be such an integral part of the playing environment and needs to be in tip top condition

Oh man, that'll be Epic! I suspect Vietnam, Korea will be the next maps after the current pipeline (Syria, Afg) is done.

New VR Simpit: Intel 10700K, MSI Seahawk X 1080Ti (waiting for 3080Ti or 3090), 32 GB 3600MHz RAM, HP Reverb, TM Warthog

Old VR Simpit: Intel 4790K, Asus Matrix 780Ti, 16GB RAM, HTC Vive

Yeah nah. I was told yesterday what the issue was with the shiny Hueys by someone in the know and it's a fairly simple fix and they just WON'T for whatever reason. It's a shame, really. I mean, I know y'all are busy with your flagship Hornet, but hell take a second and fix what y'all broke with the Huey?

Did that someone by any chance hint at how to fix this? I'm sure several people might not be above modding it themselves should it really be simple :music_whistling:

Unless it's simple but not accessible by mods that is.

"[...] because, basically, in this day and age, if you get to the merge and no one's died - it's not good for anybody." - Keith 'Okie' Nance
"Nun siegt mal schön!" - Theodor Heuss, September 1958

"Nobody has any intention of building a wall." - Walter Ulbricht, June 1961
"Russia has no plans to invade either Ukraine or any other country.
" - Vladimir Chizhov, Russia's ambassador to the EU, January 2022

Belsimtek was absorbed by ed late last year, it will be some time before the huey gets the attention it needs. If ever

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

• ED Team
"Is there any support here?" The short answer is No

_Belsimteks response:"They were disabled because of bugs with that feature.

the Gunners which WW2 bombers has, are not ours, they were made by ED. We can't just "copy-paste" them, but it may be possible to "borrow" them in future."

Can the ED devs at least point them in the right direction at least to fix this?

Edit: Just to clear things up, I am not referring to the one you fly. I am referring to completely AI controlled Huey's. (your wingman / flight aircraft)

Now we testing new AI doorgunners. Soon it will be include in update (i think this will happen within a month)

Edited by PilotMi8

Now we testing new AI doorgunners. Soon it will be include in update (i think this will happen within a month)

hey PilotMi8, thanks for stoping by. Question: Is the Multiplayer Multicrew still on your list for the Huey or was it cancelt entirely?

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

• ED Team
hey PilotMi8, thanks for stoping by. Question: Is the Multiplayer Multicrew still on your list for the Huey or was it cancelt entirely?

We did not delete this task from the list, but the programer who was engaged in this area of work, quit. And now this task is assigned to another programmer, but as a task of the third degree of importance :noexpression:

PS: speaking in Russian - "when the hands will reach"))

Edited by PilotMi8

We did not delete this task from the list, but the programer who was engaged in this area of work, quit. And now this task is assigned to another programmer, but as a task of the third degree of importance :noexpression:

PS: speaking in Russian - "when the hands will reach"))

Hello and thanks for the reply. May be the importance can be raised a little to finally get this bird out of eternal Alpha :music_whistling: :D

DCS-Tutorial-Collection