Mission 11 DCS crashes

VapoR

I've tried mission 11 twice now and both times my DCS has crashed at the same exact place.

It happened both times during climbout to waypoint 1. Maybe just a bit past the racetrack.

There's every chance that it is a bug with DCS but it also makes me wonder if there is a comm that happens then that is causing the crash. At this point I was on channel 1 red (initial) and had already switched to departure (5) on green (both crashes). Did I switch to departure too early maybe?

Thanks for the fast response!

Only mods I'm using are Mustang's texture mods for the Caucasus and PG maps. Not sure if any of that spills over into NTTR. I don't remember ever having DCS crash on NTTR either in your missions or elsewhere. I made through 10 of your missions which all take off the same direction. Main unusual thing in this mission is the crosswind.

I've been sending the crash reports so maybe if it's something on the DCS side they'll fix it.

I will be sure to run a repair before attempting again.

Thanks for trying. Must be something on my end then.

Edit: just realized you said release version. I'm on open beta. I haven't had time to do a repair and retry it, will advise when I do.

Edited by VapoR

• 4 weeks later...

I can only second the tactic of the author of the campaing!

Those damn gazelles ;)

Before the mission you should check the performances of :

- Mistral

- Magic II

- Sidewinder

It is VERY interesting ;)

And.. * cough * I cheated as well a little bit during the warm up of the INS by asking my ground crew to have 2 magic replaced by 2 530 ;)