Yak-28

Hi ya.

Here is my first model im working on and presentation of Yak-28 (p) i believe...?

At first i made a random choce prior to making my first model and than during the making of it i realised how nice this plane is... not so much for the fire power but the simbolic presence of the state of the design hehe:

ScreenShot_019.jpg

[imgScreenShot_014.jpg

ScreenShot_019.jpg

ScreenShot_015.jpg

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.

The engines look like two Mig 21 type, mounted under the wings ... Is that a close guess ??

I guess I could search for the answer if I have too.. LOL

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

Yes iv'e made the animation for the front landing gear and the flaps so far but it only moves in 3ds max.

I dont realy know how to set the arguments in max so thay could work in LOM and i would truly appreciate if some one helped me with that.

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.

Hi ya.

Here is my first model im working on and presentation of Yak-28 (p) i believe...?

At first i made a random choce prior to making my first model and than during the making of it i realised how nice this plane is... not so much for the fire power but the simbolic presence of the state of the design hehe:

Yep... Yak-28P with 4 underwing pylons :thumbup:

Great job :thumbup:

Infos: http://www.vectorsite.net/avyak25.html

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I started a thread about your model on the Russian part of the forum. Hope to hear the reaction from ED.

С уважением,

Olek. :smartass:

- Любите ли вы небо? - Нет, я не люблю небо. Любить надо женщин, а небом надо жить.