Mission 4 - Russian ABRIS and EKRAN

MrDieing

Hi guys, its me back again :)

On Mission 4, the ABRIS and EKRAN are forced in Russian rather then English which I have set in my Special Options. Not a big deal for the ABRIS, but when Betty tells me watch EKRAN, I cant really make up what its saying, because you know.. cyrillic :D

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

Ok i looked too, but the ABRIS and EKRAN Problem in russian language seems to be a Ka-50 Problem. In instant Action missions there is the same here at me like in missiom 4 from our campaighn. Than it has nothing to do with this Campaign, i flew Ka-50 long time not, maybe you too ? But there is more wrong with the Ka-50, it flies like a wild horse with Autopilot on etc., not like i know there, no Cockpit Lights and more. I have this module over 10 years, this was not always. I wait with this Campaign and Play on when all Bugs will be fix.

Edited by Gerd-Wiem

Hi guys, its me back again :)

On Mission 4, the ABRIS and EKRAN are forced in Russian rather then English which I have set in my Special Options. Not a big deal for the ABRIS, but when Betty tells me watch EKRAN, I cant really make up what its saying, because you know.. cyrillic :D

Hello, on the ABRIS screen there only navigational points for the map, that's all. moreover all of them are marked either with numbers or with numbers + latin symbols. If i understood you right, you have ABRIS full in russian. If so, you should press the KAPTA button until ABRIS map appears on the screen. there you would see navigational marks: ex. 1 and ex.2

Hi Mr, my god thats strange. But Maybe the Provider of the Campaign tells us whats happend with all that, cause his absent here is strange too.

i'm sorry for my absence, from now, i'll be there twice a week.

The Abris is not the Problem but the absent from KA-50 Rudder Trim (Maybe the Producer has Autotrimm off in his Specials, but i fly with Twist rudder and need it cause a leg handicap) and main Autopilot is not working at all when a cannot trim.

Edited by Gerd-Wiem