[ALREADY REPORTED] Uncommanded trim/roll

ST0RM

It's caused by the wind. Turn the wind down to 0 knts at all alts and it goes away. Not very realistic, but until they come out with a hotfix, this work around works. At least it did for me.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus MOBO||Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core, 24 Thread Processor || MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB GPU OverClocked || 32GB GSKILL DDR4 RAM @3600 || Samsung 1TB SSD || Samsung 250GB SSD || WD Caviar Black 2TB HDD || WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD || Thermaltake ToughPower GF1 850W PS || Thermaltake Tower || Windows 10 Pro 64bit || Thrustmaster Warthog and Cougar sticks, throttles and MFDs || Saitek Rudder Pedals || Trackir 5 ||

i hope it will be fixed soon

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Something is fundamentally weird with the DCS wind / flight model interaction.... it seems like wind is more of a hack than actually a simulated mass of air that moves, in which the airplane flies.

Anyway good that they can fix it.

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

Same problem rolls left or right. Freeflight mission

System

Hydro H115i with 8700k @ 4,9 ghz all cores, Asus strix Z370 f, 32gb ddr4 3600Mhz, Asusrog swift 34 gsync ,Vr hp Reverb .Palit gaming pro 2080 ti Thrustmaster Warthog f18grip and th pedal

Steamvr ss 100% and dcs world ss 180%

tomcat eats the viper for breakfast :P

Lange lebe die Tomcat": Long live the Cat!

• 1 year later...

i too am having this problem after a carrier take off 

The F18 rolls heavily to the left and reset of the  FCS switch does nothing . Pushing the Rudder trim button does nothing, of course since it it an elevator issue .. No idea how to stop the F18 from doing suicidal roll overs after 1) Landing at Carrier  2) getting repaired, refueled & rearmed 3) ReStarting up the F18 and getting cleared to takeoff from SO . 

All goes well , I am up in the air , and then the suicidal left roll over starts up. 

It does it every time I restart up and fly off of any of the carriers it seems. 

Flying 270 Degrees OR 90 Degrees makes no difference , it still constantly rolls to the left every time after I restart the F18 on a carrier. 

I just looked at the joystick and HOTAS controls on upper left of screen , they are all centered correctly. I then hit F2 and looked outside at the elevator & rudders positions , and they are centered . THUS , I have quickly deduced it as being a very annoying SOFTWARE BUG!

Edited by Lineaxe

• ED Team

please attach a track replay to your open report.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2