Not even that interested in the plane, but I would probably buy the A-6 knowing Heatblur's quality and could learn to love moving mud with it and to build a 1980s carrier air wing for Cold War scenarios.

Very mutch like this :thumbup:

• Like 1

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We're actually planning more on 3035, because we'd like Zapp Brannigan to be the pilot. :D

The question is, whose organs?

will buy two copies of Heat blur A6, so i can have a buddy as my navigator bomber..

One single image captured by aviation photographer George Hall caused me to fall in love with the A-6E...

It was a photo of an A-6E TRAM, powered up on the 'cat,and fully loaded with 24 'live' Mk82 snakes, and a centerline drop tank...

That alone sealed my love for the Intruder...

Unique aviation images for the passionate aviation enthusiast:

Fb: FighterJetGeek Aviation Images - Home | Facebook

IG: https://www.instagram.com/the_fighterjetgeek/

Aviation Photography Digest: AviationPhotoDigest.com/author/SMEEK9

• 1 month later...

Given Heatblur's performance with the F-14, and their ability to deliver on that hype, they could model a piper cub and I'd buy it the same day.  A-6 would be a no-brainer.

I have no idea what plans they have in the works, but I'm betting there's at least a rough outline on a white board somewhere.  Really looking forward to what they come up with next.  Whether it's a home run or they stumble a bit they've earned an enormous amount of credit.

On 1/8/2021 at 10:00 AM, Blaze1 said:

The question is, whose organs?

lol

I meant mine but if theres a guarantee with multicrew Ill start a harvesting operation if thats what theyre into 😉

• Like 2