New "Memory of the Hero Campaign" by Stone Sky

I am at mission 5 and i have to say i love it.

I really like the atmosphere. Music is really well fitting and helps set the scenes.

Missions so far are really interesting and entertaining.

There are some bugs here and there.

English translation could use some tweaking

(not a native speaker but seems like some wording might not be correct or fitting.)

And voice over could use more actors.

But overall this is what i wanted in DCS, campaign stories.

Well done and thank you.

Thank you! Im very glad to see your respond and objective review. Its only beginning.. all mistakes were taken into account and will be reworked

I love this!

I want to give my positive feedback to this campaign:

1-it got me a better helo user, i really learnt how to use proficiently the mi-8 and used the ka-50 at the top of my expertise (8 years almost)

2- it's very immersive and the gameplay puts you in a "palpable" stress.ù

3- the music, MAN the music. it's sooooo good. Only thing to say, there are some volume-problems where sometimes the voices are way too low compared to the music (and yes I checked everything and put the levels as the campaign tells me, there is to say I'm playing it on the Open beta so it could be my fault

4- I really like the "russian" feeling that it gives me: sometimes I really feel to be in between russians, and makes me thing to "feel" like one of them.

I'm still into it, but you made a man happy. very good work. Happy to have spent money on this:

A request: who is the band who made the soundtrack? i look for them but no result. I'd like to support them.

• Like 1

I want to give my positive feedback to this campaign:

1-it got me a better helo user, i really learnt how to use proficiently the mi-8 and used the ka-50 at the top of my expertise (8 years almost)

2- it's very immersive and the gameplay puts you in a "palpable" stress.ù

3- the music, MAN the music. it's sooooo good. Only thing to say, there are some volume-problems where sometimes the voices are way too low compared to the music (and yes I checked everything and put the levels as the campaign tells me, there is to say I'm playing it on the Open beta so it could be my fault

4- I really like the "russian" feeling that it gives me: sometimes I really feel to be in between russians, and makes me thing to "feel" like one of them.

I'm still into it, but you made a man happy. very good work. Happy to have spent money on this:

A request: who is the band who made the soundtrack? i look for them but no result. I'd like to support them.

Thanks a lot! Radio frequency volume regulator doesn't work on KA-50 neither in dcs beta nor in dcs alpha. In mi-8 you can reduce volume with the regulator of p-863 radio station.

The music is created by last Haven, you can find him on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/thelasthavenmusic

https://www.facebook.com/thelasthavenoff/