Menu unclickable in VR if desktop resolution higher than 1080p

some1

Now that's something new. With today's hotfix, the lower part of the game menu becomes unresponsive to mouse clicks if I set primary display resolution in Windows to something higher than 1080p. The higher the desktop resolution, the bigger part of the DCS menus does not react to mouse. On 4k half of the DCS screen is dead.

Win10, GTX1080, Rift CV1

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Same here, just happened with today’s hot fix. The updates of the last couple of days are a mess in so many ways.

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

My problem too....

Partially solved using the X (Right upper corner), but multiplayer....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900KF CPU @ 3.70GHz   3.70 GHz ROG STRIX Z490-E GAMING
RAM 128 M.2*2 2T total SSD*3 2.5T total
GeForce RTX 3090   Orion2 HOTAS F-16EX  Saitek Pro Rudder

My thanks for the 1080 workaround, much appreciated guys.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Dear ED, would you mind making at least one of a hundred updates that doesn't mess up EVERYTHING?!

It seems that after every update one has to reconfigure almost everything to have some flyin' fun!:mad:

"Landing on the ship during the daytime is like sex, it's either good or it's great. Landing on the ship at night is like a trip to the dentist, you may get away with no pain, but you just don't feel comfortable"

— LCDR Thomas Quinn, USN.

Sadly the same here, another hotfix today didn't fix it.

Last update is the worst I've known in VR, yes yes i know its Beta but surely it only takes one tester to use VR to find an issue. Problem is if the multiplayer servers are going straight to beta then we have to play with Billy no mates.

The issue is still there post today's hotfix.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Best fix is to roll back to version 2.5.2.20601, using the DCS Updater.

From the command line:

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\bin\DCS_Updater.exe update 2.5.2.20601

I did this and everything is working fine again.

Once they fix these issues, run another upgrade as normal.

Cheers,

JD.

Best fix is to roll back to version 2.5.2.20601, using the DCS Updater.

From the command line:

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\bin\DCS_Updater.exe update 2.5.2.20601

I did this and everything is working fine again.

Once they fix these issues, run another upgrade as normal.

Cheers,

JD.

Won't that stop us being able to connect to multiplayer servers? Being that most servers will be running the most up to date version?

• ED Team

Guys who has this issue

1. Do you use checked "SCALE GUI" box in DCS options?

2. What is your Pixel Density in DCS options?

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

Guys who has this issue

1. No

2. 1.5

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

Guys who has this issue

1. No

2. 1.8

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900KF CPU @ 3.70GHz   3.70 GHz ROG STRIX Z490-E GAMING
RAM 128 M.2*2 2T total SSD*3 2.5T total
GeForce RTX 3090   Orion2 HOTAS F-16EX  Saitek Pro Rudder