List of Multiplayer Squadrons to Join?

rassy7

Is there any kind of consolidated list of available air groups, squadrons etc. to try out for or join or fly with? I've only come across a few in signatures and I'd like to review them in bulk to try and find one that is a good fit for me.

Basically, I get buried in mission design. That's where I have a lot of fun, but it's extremely time-consuming and I'm finding unless I have a reason to jump into a jet, I struggle to actually fly. I've been in DCS for a few years now and I'm proficient in most of the modules I own, especially the A-10C, Huey, P-51, Sabre, AV-8B and as much as is possible with rapidly-evolving Hornet. I have all the maps and a pretty quick machine.

I just want a group to fly with that has a schedule with regular mission times around which I can plan that will give me reason to log flight hours and stay current instead of spending them all in Notepad++ or the mission editor.

Advice?

Thanks

The State Military (MAG 13)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SHEEP WE-01

AV-8B BuNo 164553

VMA-214

Col J. “Poe” Rasmussen

http://www.statelyfe.com

Specs: Gigabyte Z390 Pro Wifi; i9-9900K; EVGA 2080 Ti Black; 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4; Samsung 970 EVO Series M.2 SSD; WIN10; ASUS VG248QE; CV-1 and Index

Modules: A-10C; AV8B; CA; FC3; F-5; F-14; F-18; F-86; HAWK; L-39; P-51; UH1H; NTTR; Normandy; Persian Gulf

I’m not aware of such a list but Joint Task Force Heavy is recruiting and fly most modern aircraft.

Look into the here https://www.jointtaskforceheavy.org

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

You can check the Squadron Directory at the top of this very forum:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=34062

Sounds like you have the right idea, pick a squadron that specializes in aircraft you're most interested in, and go for it. Team flying will beat hours in the mission editor every time. Good luck!

I’m not aware of such a list but Joint Task Force Heavy is recruiting and fly most modern aircraft.

Those are most of my favorites. Looks like the times are an issue though. I work through the day during the mission times.

You can check the Squadron Directory at the top of this very forum:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=34062

Don't know how I missed this. Exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SHEEP WE-01

AV-8B BuNo 164553

VMA-214

Col J. “Poe” Rasmussen

Specs: Gigabyte Z390 Pro Wifi; i9-9900K; EVGA 2080 Ti Black; 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4; Samsung 970 EVO Series M.2 SSD; WIN10; ASUS VG248QE; CV-1 and Index

Modules: A-10C; AV8B; CA; FC3; F-5; F-14; F-18; F-86; HAWK; L-39; P-51; UH1H; NTTR; Normandy; Persian Gulf

I’m trying to get evening flights

Keep me posted. Feel free to PM.

Thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SHEEP WE-01

AV-8B BuNo 164553

VMA-214

Col J. “Poe” Rasmussen

• 11 months later...

Not that we care one way or another if you join us, but we’re a small group with multiple servers running day and night, We’re primarily a Navy group, but you can fly anything you wish. We make our own missions or we pillage others. Our rules are simple... “Enjoy yourself ... or walk the plank”... Look for the “Pirates Cove. Servers” .. we have a Discord, but we don’t Care if you join, we have TeamSpeak, which you should join, how else would we insulted you. some of us use the SRS Radio plug in..some don't

Hit me up if you want to have fun, or don’t ...we don’t really give a shit if you do.

Just leave your attitude st the door, and don’t try to change us, many have tried, .. they just end up “walking the plank”

Edited by USNVA_02

[sIGPIC]vMa1Dvw.jpg[/url][/sIG][sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Three great things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life where you get to experience all three at the same time

• 1 month later...

We are opening recruitment for 2 F-18 pilots, 1 F-14 pilot and RIO.

We flight nightly and have 2 scheduled flights per week; Wednesday and Saturday @9pm eastern. We have members from the US, Canada, and Europe. We have 3 dedicated servers; Combat, Training, and Air-to-air training operating. You must be able to commit to at least 2-3 flights per week over the winter; we slow down over the summer months.

How we work:

CVW-1 is membership driven, we provide dedicated TeamSpeak and SRS (Simple Radio) Servers as well as at least one (1) dedicated mission server at this time. A 5 person administrative staff handles the background work to maintain the website, servers and other operational components required to keep our group running day to day. Each squadron will have a CO, XO team that will handle the squadron’s operation, however we don’t use rank to segregate or stipulate what active members can and cannot do. We encourage members to take active rolls within the group to provide quality additions when and where they can. We embrace a team concept, where no voice or ego out shadows another.

How we train:

CVW-1 has built a training program that brings together the experiences of real world military aviators, aircraft maintainers, and service members, and combines it with actual CNATRA and Fleet Squadron Training materials. Where the limitations of the simulation affect the ‘realism’ factor we adjust the training appropriately. Our training program provides the base for incoming pilots to build upon as they join the fleet, but not at the expense of the fun factor. We don’t accept that this hobby should feel like a job sometimes, and you shouldn’t either. Rest assured that all of our members have completed the training syllabus prior to reaching a fleet squadron. We don’t offer training waivers, nor do we require applicants to do anything every active member hasn’t already done. Ongoing training is key, and as new procedures or pipelines open up, members will have a chance to qualify via training.

How we fly:

We simulate Carrier aviation, which means 90% of our operations will begin and end on the ‘Boat’. As a member you should expect runways that move, and dark nights that require attention to detail, and an adherence to training. We also strive to simulate real world aerial environments and engagements. Not every flight will end with bombs dropped and missiles fired. We aim to simulate not just combat, but peacetime operations as well. We also realize this is a hobby, and try not to take ourselves too seriously. The ultimate goal is to provide a fun and professional environment where member’s time is well spent, and friendships are built and maintained.

Where we plan to go:

It is important to understand that currently Carrier Aviation in DCS is in its infancy. We have selected the DCS F/A-18 as our primary aircraft, but our ultimate goal is to embrace additional carrier aircraft as they become available. We currently require incoming members to own the Hornet module as a minimum, and this will be a standard requirement. All of our training will be conducted utilizing the F/A-18 module. We will continually evaluate were we stand, and how we operate within the DCS environment, and where we see opportunities to adapt new technologies we will. Currently we are testing for implementation of Carrier Air Traffic Control (CATCC) and LSO technologies to provide true to life carrier operations. Check back here periodically, to see what new testing we are doing.

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

• 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...