THRUSTMASTER TPR Rudder

Banman

The release date was supposed to be 13-August-2018. Did anyone get their's yet? Amazon is now showing available 01-September-2018. I have watched a few of the YT videos but looking for actual experience in DCS and I'm curious if anyone has received their preorder from THRUSTMASTER.

1592479219_ThrustmasterTPR.jpg.dfd1b188ba2db7556b95b1496de64174.jpg

i7-8700K (6 Core, 12MB Cache, 4.6GHz) 32 GB DDR4 XMP @ 2933MHz, GTX 1080Ti w/ 11GB GDDR5X, Windows 10 Pro, 256GB SSD, TM Warthog Stick & Throttle, TM TPR Pedals, TrackIR5

I pre-ordered one from Amazon. I expect it will arrive on the first. That’s how it normally works when pre-ordering from Amazon.

Asus ROG C6H | AMD Ryzen 3600 @ 4.2Ghz | Gigabyte Aorus Waterforce WB 1080ti | 32Gb Crucial DDR4/3600 | 2Tb Intel NVMe drive | Samsung Odyssey+ VR | Thrustmaster Warthog | Saitek pedals | Custom geothermal cooling loop with a homemade 40' copper heat exchanger 35' in the ground

Seen several pre-orders confirmed to have received them.

The work well with DCS, very precise smooth rudder control. I don't use any curves, deadzones, etc straight out of the box with no tweaks. Like with all rudders for some odd reason in DCS, you will need to check the invert option though, otherwise the brakes are always on until you physically press the toebrakes.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

Pre ordered through B&H at Oshkosh on 26 July and they still (as of this morning) cannot tell me when they will have them in stock. Just shows backordered.............:(

System Specs: System Specs: MSI Tomahawk Z590 wifi, I9 11900K Processor, 64gb Corsair Vengance 3600mhz ram, 3080 Nvidia Video Card, Windows 11 Pro, 2 Samsung NVMe SSD (2tb and 1 tb), Valve Index VR system

Estimated ship date September 20th to October 10th. I cancelled the order cause they may have a Christmas sale.

Asus ROG C6H | AMD Ryzen 3600 @ 4.2Ghz | Gigabyte Aorus Waterforce WB 1080ti | 32Gb Crucial DDR4/3600 | 2Tb Intel NVMe drive | Samsung Odyssey+ VR | Thrustmaster Warthog | Saitek pedals | Custom geothermal cooling loop with a homemade 40' copper heat exchanger 35' in the ground

After suffering with the INFERIOR design and engineering of my Warthog stick, I would NEVER buy anything from TM again. Switched back to my CH gear which perform like a champ.

Oh buddy, you got 5 more places i posted to go, doing good :megalol:

Twitch2DCS - Bring twitch chat into DCS.

SplashOneGaming.com - Splash One is a community built on combat flight simulation. S1G Discord

twitch / youtube / facebook / twitter / discord

After suffering with the INFERIOR design and engineering of my Warthog stick, I would NEVER buy anything from TM again. Switched back to my CH gear which perform like a champ.

And what exact problem did you have? When did you buy the TM HOTAS, and how long and how often did you use it for? Are you aware that it was released in 2010, when the build quality was on par or better than the other products at the time? For that matter, I've also used CH gear and found it outdated and inferior when compared to today's standards, so maybe you should NEVER buy anything from CH again because I said so.

Jabbers,

Good review. I like your stuff.

As for TM warthog, Best controller I ever owned. Will be making my own extension next week and I ordered these pedals a week ago. I wish they'd update the script editor, but other than some minor shit this thing is freaking awesome. Hope the pedals are the same.

Night Ops in the Harrier

IYAOYAS