Spanish A.F. C15-39 (15-26) Ultra Weathered skin

Ala12Rv-watermanpc

Hi guys, just wanted to share with you my last skin, this time I choosed the C.15-39 (the one send to the RIAT 2017) and made a weathered interpretation (based on real life pics and few aspects of this unit). The biggest part of the job was focused on the materials weathering so you will see most of the detail there. Also i decided I wanted to make a more realistic nozzles, particulary for this unit so based on pics of real world I managed to achive some cool effects on them and make them look more detailed and realistic, especially in the material department.

Some features:

-Detailed weathering not only for the difuse color but also for the materials.

-Improved nozzles with proper color and shape effect for this unit.

-Custom pilot helmet and its material.

-Dust over the cockpit desk (also material effect).

-Detailed decals and crew names.

-Weathered fuel tanks with their materials.

***A big THANKS to "Luft" for his amazing work adding lots of new details for the ED's template, many of them included in this skin. :thumbup:

1533633772-dcs-2018-08-06-17-58-54-67.jpg

1533633872-dcs-2018-08-06-18-30-06-03.jpg

1533633788-dcs-2018-08-06-18-52-16-07.jpg

More pics:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3589812&postcount=15421

Hope you like it!!:)

Edited by watermanpc

Take a look at my MODS here

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a lot!!!!

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle