MP Screen - p Favorites

Dutch Baron

Hello ED and DCS players,

Since there are some issues with populating active servers in the MP servers list, where not all or random amount of servers are visible, I have a suggestion to make that a little easier to overcome.

So we already have the option to mark any server as FAVORITE, but IF that specific server, for whatever reason, does not show up in the list, we can not choose that server, even if it is actually online, but simply does not show up.

So what if we have a separate little list where ALL favorited servers are listed, you could simply click that server you want and it will connect, depending on the status of the server you will either enter or it will show offline.

This is pretty much the same process as CONNECT BY IP, since that function does what I suggest, but then via IP ADDRESS and not server favorite name.

It also saves time waiting for the MP list to refresh, since you can immediately choose the server you want and start flying faster, if you of course have the server you want in your favorites list.

Blue skies, everyone!

Edited by Dutch Baron
http://www.TAWDCS.org ### JOINT TASK FORCE JTF-88 ### https://tawdcs.org/battalion/88th/ ### PC: i9 - 32Gb RAM - GTX 1080Ti - TM Warthog Stick and Throttle - MFG Crosswind Black - TrackIR5 - Buddy Fox UFC

+1

In simple way it can be just favorite list for IPs with lables. :)

Су-27 Flanker | Су-30 Flanker-C | Су-33 Flanker-D | Су-34 Fullback | Су-24 Fencer | МиГ-29 Fulcrum | F-14A/B/D Tomcat | F/A-18C/D Hornet | F/A-18E/F Super Hornet | F-16C Fighting Falcon | F-15C Eagle | Eurofighter Typhoon | Tornado IDS | JAS-39 Gripen | AJ/JA(S)-37 Viggen | Rafale | M-2000 Mirage | Mirage F1

Ka-52 Hokum | Mi-28N Havoc | Mi-35M Hind | Mi-24P Hind | AH-64D Apache | AH-1W SuperCobra

That would be a great start to enhance that multiplayer lobby-server list.

+1

-------------- TAW --------------

--- CVW-88 - Ace of Spades ---

--------------AV8B---------------

i7-9700k, 32Gb 3000Mhz, MSI RTX 2080Ti, Warthog with extender, MFG Crosswind, StreamDeck, Pimax 5K+