Nice touch

Pizzicato

I was playing around with the Persian Gulf "AA Sparrow" Instant Mission tonight. I ran out of Sparrows, so switched to Sidewinders instead. I managed to get in close to my target (not sure what it was, as it was too dark to see) and then launched on him.

As the targeted exploded, I pulled up and flew over the top of the crippled plane... at which point my Low Altitude warning triggered for a second or so. I'm guessing that the ground detection radar picked up an "obstacle" in the form of the target, and called it as a Ground Proximity warning.

Assuming I'm right, that was a pretty cool little piece of attention to detail. :)

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

For high-fidelity enthusiasts like me, it is good to know we are getting the real deal with the Hornet.

Nice touch indeed.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset