Viggen crashes in replays

Vannipo

You are still on 2.5.0?!

I think this have been corrected in later versions. Not sure though, but it's been awhile since last complaint about this.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

I have a small update on this - although it may only be relevant to me.

I have a track recording of a mission from the Viggen Red Flag campaign, about 90mins long. I tried replaying it a number of times last night with varying results. I used the latest DCS OpenBeta for both the original recording and all replays.

The first replay attempt, the Viggen startup went fine, but the plane taxied into the grass verge and got stuck there

The second replay attempt, things got out of synch early on during Viggen startup. Originally (while creating the track), I had changed the channel selector dial on the radio, but the replay changed it to the wrong number.

the third replay attempt, The replay went perfectly for a while (perhaps 45mins?). It was only when landing that I noticed the plane was offset perhaps 100m to the right of the runway. But the Viggen is a hardy bird, and had no problem landing on the desert floor!

The fourth replay attempt, I again had a problem with the radio being changed to an incorrect channel during startup.

I wonder if it's a performance issue while replaying? It looks like the recording itself is ok, given that it works well at least some of the time. I don't have any issues with A-10C recordings.

Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48K, Kempston joystick Interface, Alba Cassette Recorder, Quickshot II Turbo Joystick