AI not launching from carrier (2.5.2.20143)

I have the same behavior too. Every AI including wingmen freeze on the cat after launch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

I wonder if this is ED attempting to fix the AI takeoff issues for the Harrier. I just made a mission with Harriers fully loaded and the wingman takeoff on a runway. Before they would sit on the runway until fuel was low enough to vertically lift off runway.

Haven’t tested from a FARP yet to see if they can still takeoff vertically.

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

Have a similar experience when AI doing cat-takeoffs. The screen begins to stutter/glitch an after launch the AI plane was moved to the left like FSXes slew mode

Best regards

Patrick

D:/BW/STR

My Rig: i9 9900KF@4.9 Ghz, 64GB DDR4 3600, Asus TUF Gaming RTX 3090 OC, 2x1TB Samsung 970 EVO, Valve Index, Virpil Constellation Alpha + WarBRD, MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, WarBRD Rudder

• ED Team

Fixed in the internal version. Will be in next update.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

• 4 months later...

AI not launching from carrier (2.5.2.20143)

Broken again. When you do a “takeoff from ramp” start from Tarawa, you can hear -2 start up briefly then shutdown and won’t takeoff. He will still acknowledge radio commands but still won’t do anything until after player ejects or dies.

When doing a “takeoff from runway” on Tarawa, -2 will run into the player after 10-20 seconds.

Please for the love of all DCS, fix the Harrier AI. It’s now been over a year and they still don’t do a proper startup or takeoff.

Edited by Eagle7907