Lockon Operation Red Flag/Combined Air Exercise

Plus, the missile slider being at 50% didn't help anybody. I saw several shots that were closing nicely and just seemed to forget that they were supposed to hit a target.

I just double checked it..... the missile slider was on 100%

The code is probaly in Russian anyway.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blufor was passing out 120's like candy, and who was the guy that fired a AIM-9?

I do remember a moment of shear panic as I had multiple weapon launches against me, whilst skimming the top of a SAM area over the FEBA, was certainly a moment where I was wishing my throttle setting could go all the way around the base plate of my X52 and not just to full-burner!!

I was half tempted to lean out of my cockpit and pour in the bottle of whisky I keep under my seat into the engines to get me out of there faster, but then I came to my senses and thought the wiskey is to important to waste on something like that :D

Flashing through the sky on a hampster driven, monkey navigated four-poster-bed.

I came to my senses and thought the wiskey is to important to waste on something like that :D

The sign of a true fun lover... you guys missed it, after the post brief Fusion asked for a Drunk RedFlag 3... everyone has to blow a .15 blood alcohol content before taking off... :huh: :pilotfly:

I put my drunken foot foward in RF2, not a good idea

I managed to :

lead the way by getting downed first

stall my a/c at 12000m

do a falling leaf

forget my callsign

put my gear down while trying to drop chaff

While the outstanding performances take their praise

I think I should be the butt of RedFor jokes for the next month for being the donkey.:D

Thanx to X-Man, Fusion, Yoda, Loc and Kuky for drawing up initial plans.

3sq Fudd for being a superb Mod. and setting the ball rolling for RedFor.

And ofcourse 159th Fudd.:thumbup:

Cheers guys.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

The sign of a true fun lover... you guys missed it, after the post brief Fusion asked for a Drunk RedFlag 3... everyone has to blow a .15 blood alcohol content before taking off... :huh: :pilotfly:

Am I qualified if I have .15 percent blood in my alcohol circulation?:huh:

Anyway... I hope there'll be a third one of this great event. As I read the posts, I've no doubt. If so, I have a question: Those who were signed up for the second RF, but discarded due to the 60 limit, will they have the advantage to be quailified in surely? (after signing up to the third round of course)

[sIGPIC]http://www.forum.lockon.ru/signaturepics/sigpic5279_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

I could shot down a Kitchen :smartass:

Anyway... I hope there'll be a third one of this great event. As I read the posts, I've no doubt. If so, I have a question: Those who were signed up for the second RF, but discarded due to the 60 limit, will they have the advantage to be quailified in surely? (after signing up to the third round of course)

I'm not sure I understand your question, Lefty.

If the 59th is interested in flying, just keep an eye out for a new thread titled: LOCERF 07-3 Mission and Briefing. If you decide you are interested, be sure to PM me. The thread will point out all the necessary information you will need to include in the PM and the date by which it is due.

You're all Wrong........!!!!

Fudd - here's the correct script:

Hieroglyphic.gif

:smartass:

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

LOL.

alright, since RF2 is complete, let's arrange the RF3. when and date? :)

Agreed. Could we perhaps use a different thread to do so? :)

There is little or no organization to these Red Flag threads. It feels like looking for a needle in a haystack every time I try to find something in this thread. We have Red Flag 1 planning, suggestions, brief, debrief, thoughts, Red Flag 2 planning, suggestions, brief, debrief, complaints, random thoughts, and 5|_|p3r-|337 5cr1p75 all in the same 50-page mountain.

I think it's best to have one separate post with time and date for each RF mission and no one to reply there... the post can be updated when required and eveyone would have easy access to latest news on next RF mission.

All sugestions etc. should be done in separate thread.

No longer active in DCS...

LOL.

alright, since RF2 is complete, let's arrange the RF3. when and date? :)

Its in the works... I'll post something in the next day or two.