• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... Blue has 21 combat losses?

That is correct

12 Killed by Air to Air

7 killed by SAM/AAA

1 killed by POW (landing at an airbase behind enemy lines)

1 killed by TK

The code is probaly in Russian anyway.

Well played both teams.

Another ribbon to add to the (so far small) collection :)

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

Missile Calculations:

BLUEFOR Hit/Miss

Aim-120 3/48 Total fired: 51

R-27ER 0/44 Total Fired: 44

R-77 3/13 Total Fired: 16

R-27ET 7/7 Total Fired: 14

Aim-9 0/1 Total Fired: 1

R-73 0/0 Total Fired: 0

Aim-7 0/5 Total Fired: 5

REDFOR Hit/Miss

Aim-120 7/27 Total Fired: 34

R-27ER/EM 0/39 Total Fired: 39

R-77 0/12 Total Fired: 12

R-27ET 5/8 Total Fired: 13

Aim-9 0/0 Total Fired: 0

R-73 1/2 Total Fired: 3

Aim-7 4/5 Total Fired: 9

Missile Calculations:

BLUEFOR Hit/Miss

Aim-120 3/48

R-27ER 0/44

R-77 3/13

R-27ET 7/7

Aim-9 0/0

R-73 0/0

Aim-7 0/5

REDFOR Hit/Miss

Aim-120 7/27

R-27ER/EM 0/39

R-77 0/12

R-27ET 5/8

Aim-9 0/0

R-73 1/2

Aim-7 4/5

Fudd those blue ET numbers must be off, because I dodge one that flew right by me (please check debrief)

2 hrs & 16 minutes into the mission I engaged =4c=SAVO*SRPSKI.

I fired 1 amraam and he fired one R-27ET.

Dodged the ET, and my amraam hit.

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

Fudd those blue ET numbers must be off, because I dodge one that flew right by me (please check debrief)

I shot one amraam (hit) and he fired ET(dodged).

There were a total of 14 ET's fired on blue 7 missed 7 hit

THE TACVIEW IS INCOMPLETE

If your feeling untrusting I can upload the screenshots of all 40 pages of the editor log.

OOOOOOOOOH now I understand.

I thought you wrote 7 hits of 7 fired :). My mistake.

Edit: all flanker lovers must be pissed by the ER/EM performance :)

THE TACVIEW IS INCOMPLETE

If your feeling untrusting I can upload the screenshots of all 40 pages of the editor log.

Fudd I believe you. I just thought you might have written red numbers in the blue collumn or something.

I agree with you, the tacview is incorrect.

The issue here was that I did not understand your tables correctly. All Green, my apologies if you took offense.

Yoda:

My ER/EM shots were more aimed at trying to hold back Bluefor rather than going for kills. These guys are too good to let a ER or EM hit them up close......

Not to mention that when ever I fired an ER or EM someone fired back forcing me defensive enough to loose lock as they went defensive too.

I suspect a lot of others might have been the same as me.......

Would have been nice to get kill with one though!

Ah well, next time maybe?

Flashing through the sky on a hampster driven, monkey navigated four-poster-bed.

Fudd I believe you. I just thought you might have written red numbers in the blue collumn or something.

I agree with you, the tacview is incorrect.

The issue here was that I did not understand your tables correctly. All Green, my apologies if you took offense.

No offense taken. ;)

Just trying to be as clear as possible.

• Like 1

well done redfor and congrats ! :thumbup:

:pilotfly:

S77th-NotiA10

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog

Many congratulations to both Redfor and Bluefor, it was a hard fight both ways and I for one honestly did not think Redfor had won.

Salute to everyone who took part!

Aye, same here. When that A10 was wreaking havoc on our armour I was sure we'd lost... :)

Thanks to all participants, and the 2 Fudds in particular.

159th_invictalockonru.jpg

The missile hit ratios are pretty attrocious ... 15% for one side, 11% for the other ... usually in HL, I think I tend - or used to - see about 30% altogether, but I might be recalling wrong.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

The missile hit ratios are pretty attrocious ... 15% for one side, 11% for the other ... usually in HL, I think I tend - or used to - see about 30% altogether, but I might be recalling wrong.

...... Or being that this flight was squads working together (and a couple of free agents who were actually checked out as to their skill levels prior to the flight) that the opposition in RF2 were operating better than the singleton pilots you were most likely taking on in HyperLobby and as such better at missile evasion and benefiting from better SA due to competant and effective comms usage?

with this amount of ground defense and fighters on both sides, anyone trying to get in good energy range for a sure kill will be punished swiftly for his over-eagerness. Look at the tavcview. We simply dont have this kind of tactics in public servers. But I agree. 10-15% is BAD. Real bad. But compare to the first red flag which was more like 1-2 % :).

30% sounds like a normal number for pubs.

Radar sweep was most of the time also way too solid for a sneak attack.

This isn't hyperlobby and it is pointless to compare RedFlag to a regular HL server.

Plus, the missile slider being at 50% didn't help anybody. I saw several shots that were closing nicely and just seemed to forget that they were supposed to hit a target.

It was a very tricky sortie for RedFor (don't know that much about BlueFor as I didn't fly it ;) ) I say too, thank God we did that run Rugg and for you locating that tower... rest is history :D

I have to say though, if only we knew there were no SAM's in area at all and only 2 AAA and 1-2 Manpads... our loadout would have been completely diferent... and our approach... and I'm sure 3-4 Su-25T's could have wiped that armour within 5min... but it's too late now to talk the "IF" talk :cry:

To all the RedFor CAP... you've really done an outstanding job... we only needed bit more communication between FW and SW.

Great mission for all!

No longer active in DCS...

It was a very tricky sortie for RedFor (don't know that much about BlueFor as I didn't fly it ;) ) I say too, thank God we did that run Rugg and for you locating that tower... rest is history :D

I have to say though, if only we knew there were no SAM's in area at all and only 2 AAA and 1-2 Manpads... our loadout would have been completely diferent... and our approach... and I'm sure 3-4 Su-25T's could have wiped that armour within 5min... but it's too late now to talk the "IF" talk :cry:

To all the RedFor CAP... you've really done an outstanding job... we only needed bit more communication between FW and SW.

Great mission for all!

Yes well done. Ensured the win.

BUT

We actually would have beaten them on points even if you didnt get the objective. Nevertheless. You ensured a good with with huge margin. well done both of you. That move probably decided the outcome.