mig 21 is not working anymore

cmellano

Dear support team

my mig 21 is not working after my last update on Monday. Is NOT a license issue. I already did the reg clean as per the FAQ suggestions and anyway is not workinh. It starts only as AI and not as PLAYER or CLIENT. When DCS start I can see the plan starting as AI but I can´t jump in it. It ocurred after my last update

So , I am not the only one?

Yes, that's correct. If you are running open beta, you cannot fly the Mig-21 or SA342 until they re-open the cockpit view for these modules in a follow up update/hot fix. You would need to run the release version to fly them at the moment (or don't apply the update from yesterday, if you haven't already).

So relieved it's nothing I've screwed up at my end but if only I had known, I could have put the last hour to better use..

Why can't they tell us about things like this.. (have they, did I miss it)… maybe.. if so, sorry

i7-5820K 3.30Ghz | Asus X99-S | Sapphire R290X | R7 240 | 16GB DDR4 PC4 2800MHz | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (OS) | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD (DCS) | Noctua NH-D14 2011 Cooler | OCZ ZT 750W '80 Plus Bronze' Modular PSU | NZXT Phantom Enthusiast | 3 x IIyama Prolite E2473HDS 24" | 1 x Dell S2240T 21.5" Touch Screen | Windows 10 64-Bit | AMD Eyefinity 5760 x 1080 | TrackIR5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind 1771 | Vaicom Pro + VA (Licensed) | Sennheiser Game Zero | Honeycomb Yoke (June 2020)]