Touch Buddy Question

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

TouchBut I can fly without TB as well as I can fly without TrackIR or a jo your buddy

Rugg Said("But I can fly without TB as well as I can fly without TrackIR or a joystick. ;) It's that good")

I bet you could fly good blindfolded also!!!!!!!!!

3Sqn_SARGE

I dream for a day when we will be able to add a touch screen overlay to our existing monitors, look around the cockpit with the TrackIR and flick switches and press buttons in the pit.

Ooooh yeeeahhh....

You can do that today. Several users are using Touchscreen overlays (including Rugg) for their touchbuddy monitors. But I don't see any reason you can't put it over your game monitor and touch it.

Here are some.

BS will be complicated, somebody start work on a profile already:lol:

Some beta testers who run TB already have (aparantly) but as they are covered by their non-disclosure agreement, they cant show me any of it.

One day i`ll get to fly in Black Shark.... one day REALLY soon I hope....

I am thinking having the main monitor as a touch screen and being able to toggle all cockpit switches by touchbuddy would indeed be very nice, but then I think there would be a "problem" of hundreds of finger prints on the monitor... and man do I hate those :D

No longer active in DCS...

Some beta testers who run TB already have (aparantly) but as they are covered by their non-disclosure agreement, they cant show me any of it.

One day i`ll get to fly in Black Shark.... one day REALLY soon I hope....

Considering what you have done for the community by developing TouchBuddy (and what's even more: for free) you oughta get a copy of Black Shark from ED for free. And meanwhile ED and all beta testers should give you any beta versions and support you need.

Considering what you have done for the community by developing TouchBuddy (and what's even more: for free) you oughta get a copy of Black Shark from ED for free. And meanwhile ED and all beta testers should give you any beta versions and support you need.
Make that 2. :megalol: